Mystery in Disney World

e4ymod

Pongo said:
The suspect returned to claim the drill.

Or so we think...
no no no... think about it. Why would the suspect claim his/her drill. That would be turning yourself in. The suspect had the crime in mind for a while, noticed that someone left a drill laying around and took the oppurtunity to steal the bust. The drill doesn't belong to the suspect. I already know who it is, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else.

Siege898

e4ymod said:
no no no... think about it. Why would the suspect claim his/her drill. That would be turning yourself in. The suspect had the crime in mind for a while, noticed that someone left a drill laying around and took the oppurtunity to steal the bust. The drill doesn't belong to the suspect. I already know who it is, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else.

it must have been a CM then

SilentWindODoom

This is an interesting turn of events indeed. This could mean that it was Joanna's Hall of Presidents drill, and someone stole it, or it was Pongo's work drill and someone stole it. Unfortunately, without more letters we can't tell which one of them is absolved. After a good look at the people, I see five suspects out of the original ten that are prime. E4ymod seems to know who it is, but, for some reason, I just can't see it. I'll have to see how the next part unfolds.

By the way, to answer the question from earlier, I'm at OCCC (Orange County Community College) under the Architectural Technology major. I was in CAD class, but I forgot my thumb drive at home, which had all the drawings on it, so I did what little I could do and spent the rest of class drawing up a plan for some changes we were going to make to the basement and came on here to check up on this topic.

Here's a look at the list once more.

Joanna71985
Jesserin
Connor002
Pongo
e4ymod
pluto77
SilentWindOfDoom
nighttimewisher
New2WDW
Siege898

I'm eagerly awaiting the next clue.

SewIn2Disney

I can't believe I just read almost 300 posts on a mystery I'm not even involved in! I'm totally voting in the next poll. Can I shotgun being a part of the next mystery? This looks like so much fun!

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Sorry everyone, I was sick yesterday.

Yesterday, was supposed to be a Poll Day.
And today's a Clue Day.

Clue #4

When the detectives came back, the cops informed them of another clue: a piece of strong string. It looked like the kind used in clothing.........

The third poll of the Mystery in Disney World is now open.

Mystery in Disney World: Vote III

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom