Mystery in Disney World

SilentWindODoom

Ahh... We soon draw to the conclusion. Here's a recap of the journey so far…

~~~+~~~​

Clue #1 During inspection of the area, the detectives found a power drill with some smudged writing. When they looked closer they could only make out one letter: N.

Clue #2 As the power drill was looked at more closely, the detectives tried to decipher the smudged writing.............with success! Two more letters were found: P and O.

Clue #3 While the detectives searched the area, a claim had been put in at the Lost-and-Found.............for a power drill.

Clue #4 When the detectives came back, the cops informed them of another clue: a piece of strong string. It looked like the kind used in clothing.........

Clue #5 One of the detectives, a young rookie, was searching around the other "busts"; when he happened upon a letter and an object. The letter stated: "I have the bust, you've found only dust". And the object: a feather.

Clue #6 The feather was sent to the lab, while the detectives left for the day. When they returned the next morning, they found another note! This one stated: My revenge against you will soon be complete! Signed, Connor002............

Clue #7 The detectives brought Connor002 in for questioning the next day. While the note was being analyzed in the lab, he stated: "She was so mad at me for not taking her side. She said I didn't love her and that she deserved that job. She stormed out and..........that's the last I ever saw of her." But, before the detectives could ask anymore, the test results for the note came back...........................

~~~+~~~​

Joanna71985 is a 28 year old Magic Kingdom Cast Member. She works at the Hall of Presidents as a hostess; but she would much rather be a hostess. She doesn't like working at the Hall of Presidents and can't stand the fact someone else got the job over her. She would probably do anything for revenge.

Alibi: Why would it be me? I wouldn't take a chance of getting fired over stealing a bust. I like working at Disney, and I love the Haunted Mansion. I wouldn't destroy it.

nighttimewisher is an 18 year old "dark ride" fan. If a dark ride opens, he'll be there. The Haunted Mansion is his all time favorite "dark ride". It's originality just strikes him as wonderful and the effects are of perfect quality. To him, pure magic. The "busts" just enthrall him, as they are absolutely the Haunted Mansions best "dark ride" illusions and he would love to have such "treasure" in his house.

Alibi: I have too much respect for the dark rides to steal a part of them. I would never ruin a scene for future guests, especially the best scene in any dark!

New2WDW is a 48 year old technology whiz. Anything hi-tech or wired is his guilty pleasure and the Haunted Mansion is his idol. The technology, while primitive now, was unthinkable in the 60's and the "singing busts" just leave him in awe. If only he could take one home and examine it, maybe his pleasure would be appeased.........

Alibi: It wasn't me detective, in fact I was not even in Liberty Square this morning. I heard about the rehab at Splash Mountain and wanted to see what kinda technological upgrades they have made. See, look at my clothes.....they are soaking wet; I rode the ride 10 times.

~~~+~~~​

Now, let us see how this ends.

jesserin

Connor002 said:
I told Jess yesterday, so that wouldn't have played out. :lookaroun

oops... sorry... i thought the game would have been over if Connor was guilty... sorry guys...:(

*stutters* ughh, Connor it umm, it it was you!:lookaroun

New2WDW

So......the drill is out, along with the letters. So all we have to base our decision on is initial statements and the remaining clues? Hmmmm! So we are about to vote again on who is innocent correct?

SilentWindODoom

Hm. I thought we were voting for guilty when we made it to the bottom 3. Guess we've still got one more left... if we don't screw up now. I also guess my little recap was pointless.

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
FINAL CLUE!!!

After Connor002's interrogation, the lab results were brought in. The DNA on the feather was a man's. However the only male suspect left in the mystery was........... nighttimewisher.

So did nighttimewisher steal the bust, or was Connor002 acting under "orders" of the real culprit.

We'll be back tomorrow with the final poll of the

Mystery in Disney World

New2WDW

Fantasmic!kid said:
5 votes..........was New2WDW innocent? Yes, indeed!

YES! :sohappy:.................I knew I was innocent! But that first N clue really threw me.:hammer:

Who's it gonna be!:lookaroun

Siege898

Whats the penalty these days for stealing a bust? Is that considered theft or grand theft? I think its like maximum 10 years but I know its a felony if its worth over 200 dollars. Is the bust worth over 200 dollars? LOL...whoever it is will be going away for a while LOL

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
The
Daily Disney

She's 'Busted'

Joanna71985 was taken into custody today, after being accused of stealing one of the famed "singing busts" of the Haunted Mansion. A search of her house, yielded the "bust". It turns out she was jealous of the girl who had gotten the job she loved, and decided to take justice into her own hands.

The fingerprints on the feather were found to be from Connor002. He had snuck into the crime scene one night to try and get rid of the evidence, because he had believed his girlfriend to be the culprit.

Connor002's girlfriend, who wished to remain anonymous, swore to "get back" at the Magic Kingdom for giving Joanna71985 the job that she, herself, wanted: a Hall of Presidents hostess.

But she didn't go through with it.

Thanks for playing

"Mystery in Disney World"

Hope to see you again for:

"Mystery in Disney World II"

:wave:​

e4ymod

Fantasmic!kid said:
The
Daily Disney

She's 'Busted'

Joanna71985 was taken into custody today, after being accused of stealing one of the famed "singing busts" of the Haunted Mansion. A search of her house, yielded the "bust". It turns out she was jealous of the girl who had gotten the job she loved, and decided to take justice into her own hands.

The fingerprints on the feather were found to be from Connor002. He had snuck into the crime scene one night to try and get rid of the evidence, because he had believed his girlfriend to be the culprit.

Connor002's girlfriend, who wished to remain anonymous, swore to "get back" at the Magic Kingdom for giving Joanna71985 the job that she, herself wanted: a Hall of Presidents hostess.

But she didn't go through with it.

Thanks for playing

"Mystery in Disney World"

Hope to see you again for:

"Mystery in Disney World II"

:wave:​
:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom