Mystery in Disney World

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Clue #6

The feather was sent to the lab, while the detectives left for the day. When they returned the next morning, they found another note! This one stated: My revenge against you will soon be complete! Signed, Connor002............

Connor002

Fantasmic!kid said:
My revenge against you will soon be complete! Signed, Connor002............

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun
Sounds familiar, but I didn't leave a note... for this crime.

jesserin

aw man, i guess connor didn't do it... hmm.... who would want to frame Connor? and what exactly are you trying to complete?:veryconfu

the mystery get's deeper...

Siege898

I have a question: this feather, did is it look like someone dipped it in ink and wrote with it? Like they used to in the 18th century and such...

SilentWindODoom

... or would it be the kind of feather you would see on a Mardi Gras mask?

But really, here's the true question: Is Joanna stupid enough to get her own drill back (if it is hers and not Pongo's), is Connor stupid enough to sign his own name, or is Nighttimewisher or New2WDW trying to frame them both? The next vote is integral, because we're getting to the point where we can accidentally vote off the guilty party.

Joanna71985
Jesserin
Connor002
Pongo
e4ymod
pluto77
SilentWindOfDoom
nighttimewisher
New2WDW
Siege898

Hmm... Curiouser and curiouser.

New2WDW

Fantasmic!kid said:

On Feb. 10, 2006, a Magic Kingdom guest was riding the Haunted Mansion and noticed that one of the "Singing Busts" was missing. After exiting the ride, she informed a Cast Member of the incident and Magic Kingdom Security was called to the scene. After closing the ride and searching the area, the detectives released a list of suspects.

Joanna71985 is a 28 year old Magic Kingdom Cast Member. She works at the Hall of Presidents as a hostess; but she would much rather be a Haunted Mansion hostess. She doesn't like working at the Hall of Presidents and can't stand the fact someone else got the Haunted Mansion job over her. She would probably do anything for revenge.
Connor002 is a 22 year old Disney/Halloween boy. He loves to be at the Magic Kindom for Halloween when everything is so spooky-looking and likes to collect one decoration a year. Last year, the Haunted Mansion's spookiness really drew his attention, and during Halloween, the ride just seemed so much cooler. Halloween is over; but he still has his mind set on that one decoration. One of those singing busts would sure like nice next to his masks.
nighttimewisher is an 18 year old 'dark ride' fan. If a dark ride opens, he'll be there. The Haunted Mansion is his all time favorite 'dark ride'. It's originality just strikes him as wonderful and the effects are of perfect quality. To him, pure magic. The "busts" just enthrall him, as they are absolutely the Haunted Mansions best 'dark ride' illusions and he would love to have such 'treasure' in his house.
New2WDW is a 48 year old technology whiz. Anything hi-tech or wired is his guilty pleasure and the Haunted Mansion is his idol. The technology, while primitive now, was unthinkable in the 60's and the "singing busts" just leave him in awe. If only he could take one home and examine it, maybe his pleasure would be appeased.........

I pasted the remaining suspects here for easier reference.

Meanwhile at WDW are guests going crazy because the ride is either off limits for investigation or there is a cast member replacing the missing bust singing their head off!:lol: Or.....did they just put one of those fancy construction walls up around the one missing bust?:hammer:

SilentWindODoom

Hmm... Seems that, while I was waiting to see how the vote went, I missed the vote. There was not much voting anyway. Perhaps people are becoming wary about making a mistake. Soon, we will vote for who is guilty, and end the mystery.

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Fantasmic!kid said:
*NOTE* I will be leaving for vacation on Sunday, so the next poll will be the last poll. And look for Mystery in Disney World II coming in March.
Never mind, I didn't go after all. Yesterday was technically a break for me, so.....today's a Clue Day

Clue #7

The detectives brought Connor002 in for questioning the next day. While the note was being analyzed in the lab, he stated: "She was so mad at me for not taking her side. She said I didn't love her and that she deserved that job. She stormed out and..........that's the last I ever saw of her." But, before the detectives could ask anymore, the test results for the note came back...........................

Was Connor002 innocent?

Find out on Tuesday when our next clue of the Mystery in Disney World "materializes".

jesserin

Connor and his love issues... ahh well, at least he's innocent... Well, I'm guessing (unless New2WDW and Nightimewisher have recently had sexchanges) that the guilty party must be Joanna... (I knew you had it hidden in that corset all along...) ;) Guess that means your job is available...

*in my most scary voice*
Welcome foolish mortals...

New2WDW

Fantasmic!kid said:
Was Connor002 innocent?

Find out on Tuesday when our next clue of the Mystery in Disney World "materializes".

What about the vote we just had? Conner was voted innocent by a couple of people. Did they guess wrong or what?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom