MyMagic+ down resort wide. 8/2

Clamman73

loading.jpeg

KCheatle

System's back up (fingers crossed it stays that way). FYI- concierge level was able to book me 1 FP for epcot even though we were at MK all day. She said she could only do one at a time, just like the kiosks.

photomatt

I can confirm the website is up, but the mobile app, at least the iOS version, is still down.

About 2am this morning I made FP+ reservations for later on today. I can see them now and I was able to cancel them with no issues.

omurice

Trying to book dining for a Winter trip oh it's been a joy today!
I feel for guests who booked FP+ for high demand attractions and suddenly could not use them, if that in fact happened.
You say you have a FP for the Mine Train hmmm? Computer says no...
BOG lunch FP? We don't see it in our system, but there's a lovely line you can stand in. No you can't see the end of it from here, because of the natural curvature of the Earth. Good luck and Magical DAY!

ninjaprincesst

Trying to book dining for a Winter trip oh it's been a joy today!
I feel for guests who booked FP+ for high demand attractions and suddenly could not use them, if that in fact happened.
You say you have a FP for the Mine Train hmmm? Computer says no...
BOG lunch FP? We don't see it in our system, but there's a lovely line you can stand in. No you can't see the end of it from here, because of the natural curvature of the Earth. Good luck and Magical DAY!
This is why I still print out everything just in case.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom