MyMagic+ down resort wide. 8/2

wannab@dis

I've definitely been there when the Dining system was down - it's not fun.
Yep, been there when turn styles were not working, dining system down, even remember them pulling out the credit card sliders because their POS was offline. I've had to call back several times over the years because reservations were down. This stuff has always happened and will continue to happen. But, from experience, it seems to be happening less with the new system, just more obvious when it does.

Kman101

Looking at wait times on the official app, TOT is at 150 minutes. Wait times every where else though, in all the parks, seem low for a Saturday in the summer.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Still down as of 12:45pm CST

Untitled.jpg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Yep, been there when turn styles were not working, dining system down, even remember them pulling out the credit card sliders because their POS was offline. I've had to call back several times over the years because reservations were down. This stuff has always happened and will continue to happen. But, from experience, it seems to be happening less with the new system, just more obvious when it does.

Those credit card sliders are becoming less and less useful as a backup since a lot of credit cards don't come with raised number anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom