My Unpopular WDW Opinion - post yours!

Emm

I love hearing parents say..don't hit your sister (or whomever) with that!! Like your gonna buy your five yr old a light up weapon and they aren't going to hit someone with it lol......can't take it!!!

I only allow my kids to hit there siblings. Hit anyone else and i do take them away

Here goes.. :rolleyes:
-Tomorrowland 94 is better than the one that preceded it, even in its more watered down Pixar-filled state.
-I prefer Pooh over Toad.
-Wonders of Life was pretty meh, I think it's the weakest of all the Future World pavilions.
-Laugh Floor is an awful attraction and it takes up way too much space for what it's worth, I wouldn't mind a small Nemo-sized dark ride in the space instead if they can fit in there.
-It was worth losing WoM for TT.
-Buzz was a fun ride, but once TSL opens it should be next on the chopping block. Why not put a GOTG overlay on Buzz instead of throwing it in EPCOT? The ride already had it's first nail in the coffin once TSMM opened, TSL will be the final nail for me.
-Stitch is not a horrible ride, it's not fantastic either though.

TwilightZone

Ok heres mine in no particular order
- journey into your imagination is better than journey into imagination with figment
- I dont care about the inclusion of ips in disney. especially epcot, DHS and tomorrowland. If it means we'll get a better and more fun tomorrowland, DHS and epcot experiences than I'm all for it!
- the Eisner era isn't as great or as bad as people make it out to be. It was just meh.
- I hate the what would Walt do question because 1. it doesn't matter 2. he most likely would be doing the same thing Iger is right now as Walt did put some ip attractions in his park and Walt wanted to grow and change with the times
- Pixar Pier is better than paradise pier for the simple theory that the dumb carnival rides that don't belong in Disney will finally be gone
- Ellen's Energy Adventure was better than the original Energy
- Food rocks was better than Kitchen Kabert
please don't kill me! :cautious:

yedliW

I agree! I cringe looking at other people's Magic Shot photos.

There are a lot of really bad ones.. (the stitch ones.. the baymax ones.. etc..) but we have a couple of really great shots.. we have one of my 2yr old niece holding baby simba that is really cute, and one with my 18mo old daughter holding Tinkerbell in her hand that is priceless.

The videos are kind of fun the first time you watch them.. but kind of useless.. it's not like you can print them or anything..

Mireille

Premium Member
I've been to WDW with family, just with a spouse and by myself, and I had the most fun on trips by myself (both for a full week.) Being able to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and experience everything just as I wanted was so relaxing and fun! It may be because I've never gone with anyone else that enjoys WDW as much as I do so company is always kind of a drag.

bclane

I've been to WDW with family, just with a spouse and by myself, and I had the most fun on trips by myself (both for a full week.) Being able to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and experience everything just as I wanted was so relaxing and fun! It may be because I've never gone with anyone else that enjoys WDW as much as I do so company is always kind of a drag.
I've been to WDW hundreds of times and that is being conservative. In all those trips i only went by myself once and I was absolutely miserable that day. I felt so alone and out of place. Lol! I guess maybe I'm co-dependent or something but never again! Glad you had fun on your solo adventure though. :)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
-Wonders of Life was pretty meh, I think it's the weakest of all the Future World pavilions.

Honestly not really an unpopular opinion from the mid 90s onward... It WAS the weakest by then. Everything became dated, nothing was updated, and nobody ever went in there again really. My parents would have me and my sister spend hours in there on several days at EPCOT simply because it was quiet and relaxing cuz nobody was in there.

Keith2426

I'm not a fan either.. if you don't get them as soon as they hit the kiosk/cart, then they dry out and get pretty hard, pretty fast.. and even a cup of plastic cheeze isn't going to help much. The jalapeno stuffed ones are much better..
The Jalapeño stuffed pretzels were amazing. I was so disappointed when they got rid of them. Everyone in my family had two or three of them each time we visited. Bring back the Jalapeño Pretzel.

hoffman1

They should have a Disney Adult Only (PG people, PG) Day at Magic Kingdom. No kids would be allowed, but just for one day, adults would have full range of the park.

That would be interesting:cautious:

I doubt an entire day would ever happen...but an adults only hard ticket party would be great!

TwilightZone

They should have a Disney Adult Only (PG people, PG) Day at Magic Kingdom. No kids would be allowed, but just for one day, adults would have full range of the park.

That would be interesting:cautious:
But the question is would teenagers count as "adults"? How about 18 year olds since they're legally adults? Or is this 21 yrs. and older?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom