My Unpopular WDW Opinion - post yours!

Chef Mickey

I don’t see hype with haunted mansion and peter pans flight.. interactive photo passes make me cringe and I like soarin’ over the world.
I absolutely love Epcot and every single ride in there, midway mania is so over rated, dislike jungle cruise and don’t get why people don’t like animal kingdom.
What can I do to convince you Haunted Mansion is THE best attraction at Disney? I get really stressed if I heard someone say Haunted Mansion isn't all that. It somehow actually hurts me emotionally.

I think people love Animal Kingdom, no?

I'm glad to hear your positive thoughts on EPCOT because Spaceship Earth is in my top 5, but do you really like the 3 Caballeros more than Rio del Tiempo?

LauraRose

What can I do to convince you Haunted Mansion is THE best attraction at Disney? I get really stressed if I heard someone say Haunted Mansion isn't all that. It somehow actually hurts me emotionally.

I think people love Animal Kingdom, no?

I'm glad to hear your positive thoughts on EPCOT because Spaceship Earth is in my top 5, but do you really like the 3 Caballeros more than Rio del Tiempo?

Hahahaha I literally knew you’d reply, haunted mansion just doesn’t do it for me! It just reminds me of a rubbish haunted house ride you’d find in a random amusement park (don’t kill me) .

And I never went on that Rio ride, my first visit was 2008 I think, I had to google it :banghead:

Chef Mickey

Hahahaha I literally knew you’d reply, haunted mansion just doesn’t do it for me! It just reminds me of a rubbish haunted house ride you’d find in a random amusement park (don’t kill me) .

And I never went on that Rio ride, my first visit was 2008 I think, I had to google it :banghead:
I am on the floor crying after reading your comparison to a haunted house at a random carnival.

I am definitely a true Haunted Mansion fanatic though. I can recite the entire script from, "Welcome, foolish mortals."

Can you at least do me a favor and ride it several (dozen) more times and see if it grows on you? It's really a remarkable ride.

crxbrett

I actually prefer WDW's Space Mtn over DL's.
Carousel of Progress is in my Top 12 at DW
I actually like and enjoy Mission Space (but boy do I miss Horizons :cry:)
Test Track is overrated and pretty boring (I used to like it, but once RSRs opened, I realized it sucks lol)
I love going to the San Angel Inn (not for the food, but for the ambiance and thematic appeal)
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is slightly overrated (I like it, but it's not worth waiting over an hour for. Too short.)
I actually enjoy It's a Small World
I love going to WDW in summer. Bring on the humidity and thunderstorms! (I live on Tatooine)
I don't think the bus transportation at DW is that bad. (Never have had to wait long or had a bad experience)
I enjoy the Tiki Room (c'mon, isn't it awesome on a hot summer day to be able to take a nice a/c break and relax while birds & flowers & tikis croon?)
Dinosaur is just...okay (I am biased since I live near DL and Indy)
Navi River Journey isn't worth waiting more than 15 min for (effects were amazing, but there was no story and it's just...meh lol)
I don't like Meet & Greets and will never wait in a line for a character
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin isn't very good (Again, biased since I am near DL, where it's way better)
The WEDWay PeopleMover is one of my personal favorite's at WDW
I like the Swiss Family Treehouse and go on it every visit
Soarin' Over the World is not nearly as good as the original (too much CGI)
Frozen is okay, but not great (bear with me, only been on it twice so far and I adored Maelstrom)

Phew!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom