My Unpopular WDW Opinion - post yours!

KBLovedDisney

They shouldn't have changed MGM, but just updated everything. Same with Epcot when it was in the 90s. All they needed were just ride updates, not shut-downs and overlays.

KBLovedDisney

How do you update the studio parts when it isn't a working studio anymore?
I was more-or-less referring to the rides themselves, not the actual studio parts. Like say, keep the name MGM, and make the park a dedication to the movies! Not the "What-used-to-exist Studios, oh and Star Wars and Toy Story, yeah they are here too land."

KBLovedDisney

I was more-or-less referring to the rides themselves, not the actual studio parts. Like say, keep the name MGM, and make the park a dedication to the movies! Not the "What-used-to-exist Studios, oh and Star Wars and Toy Story, yeah they are here too land."
However, it would have been cool if they kept a working studios there. That would have been so awesome.

Matt_Black

So, what do you do with the Animation building? The main appeal of that was to see animators working on actual in-development films. When that stopped, it became a kid's drawing class, and if I want to watch that, I don't need to fly all the way to Florida.

KBLovedDisney

So, what do you do with the Animation building? The main appeal of that was to see animators working on actual in-development films. When that stopped, it became a kid's drawing class, and if I want to watch that, I don't need to fly all the way to Florida.
Yikes. I didn't know that about the Animation building. Been a while since I was in there.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Seriously? You don't think kids should be allowed to let loose at Disney World?

Depends where they're screaming. Storybook Circus? Sure. The boneyard? Fine. Outside? Okay.

Inside a restaurant? No. A show? Absolutely not.

I personally think, as an actor myself, there should be an age limit of at least 7 or 8 for live broadway style shows like Finding Nemo the Musical, Frozen Live at the Hyperion, Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular... Any shows that are actually professional, literally broadway style shows. The animal noise making kiddie shows like festival of the lion king or disney jr. live? Sure.

I obviously know that that will NEVER EVER EVER be a thing at Disney... But good god that would be nice. Or at least if they did an "adult only" showing of those shows, just like they do for the shows on the Disney cruise lines.

MaximumEd

Depends where they're screaming. Storybook Circus? Sure. The boneyard? Fine. Outside? Okay.

Inside a restaurant? No. A show? Absolutely not.

I personally think, as an actor myself, there should be an age limit of at least 7 or 8 for live broadway style shows like Finding Nemo the Musical, Frozen Live at the Hyperion, Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular... Any shows that are actually professional, literally broadway style shows. The animal noise making kiddie shows like festival of the lion king or disney jr. live? Sure.

I obviously know that that will NEVER EVER EVER be a thing at Disney... But good god that would be nice. Or at least if they did an "adult only" showing of those shows, just like they do for the shows on the Disney cruise lines.

The only problem with that plan is the amount of adults who act worse than undisciplined children these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom