My live update thread!

Pooh Lover

That is exactly how DS was last year mid-September.....all other parks were dead but Studios was crazy busy. GMR line was out the door and fast pass return time for TSM at 10:00 a.m. was after 7:00 p.m.!

TheDisneyMagic

Saving money on the propane(insert whatever pyro they actually use here)? Make sense to me. Also less wear on the sets.

Oh definately, they have carried out this for the longest time, both scenes are equally as good in my opinion so if there are less crowds why not cut the version that will cost more money to operate.

It returns again when the numbers pick up.

Figment632

Original Poster
Wow jogged to DHS this morning and my family is crazy and waiting in stand by for TSMM. I have walked to Epcot and will now explore/ drink.

TheDisneyMagic

Wow jogged to DHS this morning and my family is crazy and waiting in stand by for TSMM. I have walked to Epcot and will now explore/ drink.

First couple of rides was in the normal line, to experience Mr Potato Head, ever since then, will only ride if I can get a Fast Pass.

jt04

That is exactly how DS was last year mid-September.....all other parks were dead but Studios was crazy busy. GMR line was out the door and fast pass return time for TSM at 10:00 a.m. was after 7:00 p.m.!

TSMM and AIE has been amazing draws. The DHS's business plan seems to be top notch.

Figment632

Original Poster
TSMM and AIE has been amazing draws. The DHS's business plan seems to be top notch.

I agree with you JT but DHS seems to be lacking the charm it used to have. They need more than one ride in PS. AI and TSMM seem to be great additions. Narnia needs to he absourbed into PS. Star Tours 2 should help, but there are to many shows and not enough rides.

I started in Canada and I have drank myself to Norway.

As reported before there seems to be a new Rose and Crown shirt and Several new Norway merch.

I saw the American Adventure for the first time in over 10 years and it was spectaular.

Off for a Cervesa in Mexico a hop on GFT the to Mouse Gears to purchase some retro shirts.

Figment632

Original Poster
I think I will be moving to Norway because apparently it us populated be nothing but beautiful women!

Also while I think it would be better starting out in America or in Liberty Square with a Nationsl Treasure theme, the Kim Possible adventure seems to be extremely popular.

jt04

I agree with you JT but DHS seems to be lacking the charm it used to have. They need more than one ride in PS. AI and TSMM seem to be great additions. Narnia needs to he absourbed into PS. Star Tours 2 should help, but there are to many shows and not enough rides.

I started in Canada and I have drank myself to Norway.

As reported before there seems to be a new Rose and Crown shirt and Several new Norway merch.

I saw the American Adventure for the first time in over 10 years and it was spectaular.

Off for a Cervesa in Mexico a hop on GFT the to Mouse Gears to purchase some retro shirts.

Oh, I have a good idea for the Narnia/OMD buildings and it doesn't involve Pixar.

Figment632

Original Poster
Probably just maintenance. It'll be back.

Good because it's one of my favorite WDW photo spots.

After drinking around the world I finally saw FON perform and it looked great!

My family is up my you know what about meeting them in MK but I'll fit SSE, JII and TLS first!

EPCOT Explorer

:ROFLOL:

Would you care to explain it? Adding TSM and leaving the park is not a business plan. Yeah, ST2.0, you will say, but what else?

Now, maybe if MI were getting here....and the park had the Hat removed...and....and....

Hopefully it all happens and there is a VISABLE business plan..:shrug:

SirGoofy

Would you care to explain it? Adding TSM and leaving the park is not a business plan. Yeah, ST2.0, you will say, but what else?

Now, maybe if MI were getting here....and the park had the Hat removed...and....and....

Evan, why do you bother?

Figment632

Original Poster

I think TSM is a great addition since the studio theme is dead.

DHS will be the worst Disney park even worse than studios in DLP and DCA if they do something.

EpcotServo

Evan, just shut up already. :lol: :p

You don't even GO to Studios OR Animal Kingdom, stop talkin' trash about non-Kingdom-non-EPCOT-parks already until you EXPLORE THEM.
:rolleyes:

Studios Fan

Oh, I have a good idea for the Narnia/OMD buildings and it doesn't involve Pixar.

Leave OMD as it is. But take out Narnia and put MILF in there. It doesn't fit in Tomorrowland and DHS would get a new attraction and capacity eater on the cheap.

EPCOT Explorer

Evan, just shut up already. :lol: :p

You don't even GO to Studios OR Animal Kingdom, stop talkin' trash about non-Kingdom-non-EPCOT-parks already until you EXPLORE THEM.
:rolleyes:

You barely go to MK!:shrug::fork::lol:

Honestly, when it comes to the Studios, I feel I have explored it enough. There's nothing "new" there for me. Nothing that makes me want to turn that corner, and stay awake at night thinking about it before my trip. Nothing that gives me that "THIS IS WALT DISNEY WORLD" feeling, save for GMR and ST.

Is it nice, yes. Is it worth 80 bucks a day...? No.

And as for DAK, you know I want to go back there, and that I have great interest for it. You also know the circumstances that kept me from going there this past summer, so why discuss them as if it's my fault?:rolleyes::wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom