My live update thread!

Figment632

Original Poster
Just got out if Voyage of TLM and man does this show need to go. I haven't seen it in a while but it seemed like they were trying to cut costs and get rid of half the puppets.

I thought the film in Muppets looked bad well the screen here is in such bad shape that it was embarrasing.

Maybe They should extend PS and move MILF there. I think one of the main reasons it is still around is that DHS is a wreck and can't afford to lose an attraction.

EPCOT Explorer

Question is, how? :dazzle:

Shouldn't be that diffficult to repair an AA of small size. Or is it more complex that what's shown?
What do you mean, how? They fix him!:lol: 'nough said.

And yes, complex.:dazzle::D

Just got out if Voyage of TLM and man does this show need to go. I haven't seen it in a while but it seemed like they were trying to cut costs and get rid of half the puppets.

I thought the film in Muppets looked bad well the screen here is in such bad shape that it was embarrasing.

Maybe They should extend PS and move MILF there. I think one of the main reasons it is still around is that DHS is a wreck and can't afford to lose an attraction.
It used to be FANTASTIC...Lasers, pupets...lights...I was in awe when I first saw it.

Oddly enough, it just got a new sign.:shrug:

Figment632

Original Poster
What do you mean, how? They fix him!:lol: 'nough said.

And yes, complex.:dazzle::D

It used to be FANTASTIC...Lasers, pupets...lights...I was in awe when I first saw it.

Oddly enough, it just got a new sign.:shrug:

Yea as bad as it had gotten it's not going anywhere. DHS can't afford to loose a single attraction right now.

There is a Rapunzal poster in the animation building, don't know if this is new?

CastleBound

Yea those two aren't the greatest...

TheDisneyMagic

Yep the sign is new, it is actually using different color scheme to the old one. I still love the show, the effects are incredible but if you sit near the rear of the theatre you get absolutely soaked now (maybe a nozzle has broken). :shrug:

mickey2008.1

its amazzing what the ap's notice. i just go twice a year. and as much as i like this website, i know i should not read the threads cause it might ruin it for me, but i like to know where my money isnt going! this is addictive. I still love being on the inside even though i am on the outside. thanks for the updates. see you in 27 days. chef jimmi

Figment632

Original Poster
I could think of a ton of ways TDO could save money besides slashing budgets and being cheap with rides.

1. Don't leave the Rainbow tunnel plugged in for 10 years if you are not going to use it.

2. Don't have AC running in the Premier theater when not using.

Anyway dragged to DHS again god I actually spent a full day here yesterday without doing TOT or Aerosmith.

Very crowded again hopefully we will be park hopping to DAK soon after 42 minutes TOT 45 minute wait Aero 50 min and TSMM 70 :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom