my little disney souvenir!

828tnt

Original Poster
isnt it time for him to have a brother or sister? :lol:

You sir win the post of the thread award! :king:

We have given thought (and a bit of effort btw) to it, but seeing as we are both pushing 40 (I'm pushing much harder) we would like it to happen sooner.

Who knows? To be honest, Elias was "made in Mexico" so vacations seem to be on our side. Lol.

And, I'll pass your encouragement onto my wife. (duck and cover). :ROFLOL:

minnielaw

sorry, but i just booked our next trip just after his birthday and wanted to share a few pics for those interested. :wave:

we are gonna be returning to kidani village 9/28/ thru 10/5, no births this time though. :D i'm really excited to be there during the anniversary for epcot center, and can't wait to hopefully meet a few fellow board members!

i even just bought a button for my camera bar to go with my t shirt, so if anyone sees us, please say hello!!!! as you can see, elias is very friendly and always willing to share a smile. :D

Congrats on baby Elias!! The ULTIMATE WDW souvenir!! My family will be at WDW from 9/29-10/6 and we will definitely be on the lookout for the WDW baby!

I read this post last year when you first put it up and I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical until I saw the photos. I simply thought that a story that awesome would have been on the news. Renews my faith in WDW CM's and makes me wanna say :D to you WDW naysayers! Walt's magic lives on!!

Congratulations on Elias! This is going to make for so many stories for him, haha. He better be a Disney kid through and through! None of that Cool Kid nonsense.

I was born on my father's birthday, so he often jokes that I'm "the most expensive birthday present" he's ever gotten and that he can't believe he has to constantly pay for "upkeep" for his present. So I can definitely see some "you are the most expensive souvenir I've ever gotten," jokes, lol!

828tnt

Original Poster
Congrats on baby Elias!! The ULTIMATE WDW souvenir!! My family will be at WDW from 9/29-10/6 and we will definitely be on the lookout for the WDW baby!

I read this post last year when you first put it up and I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical until I saw the photos. I simply thought that a story that awesome would have been on the news. Renews my faith in WDW CM's and makes me wanna say :D to you WDW naysayers! Walt's magic lives on!!

lol! i can assure you my imagination isn't capable of fabricating those events. it was a few days in september that i'll never forget though!

and i look forward to bumping into anyone from the boards on the upcomming trip! if you can't tell, my favorite hobby is showing my family off!:D

mrsdanalind

Oh WOW! That made me tear up a little, okay a lot. What an amazing way to bring your baby into the world. I am glad to hear everything went okay and you all are doing well. I can't wait to see the pics as well. :sohappy: Best wishes for your famliy.

He is an adorable chubby 6 mo. old and I am so happy for you and your DW. Enjoy Elias and have a boat load of fun at WDW.

828tnt

Original Poster
gonna shamefully bump this again. (prolly not the last time ;))

we just celebrated our 9 month birthday last week. i don't have any pics to share at this moment, maybe later tonight though. i did want to mention when i last posted around his 6 month bday that he then could recognize mickey mouse on television. i got such a huge kick out of it too.

his very early disney fanaticism seems to be advancing lol. i need to get a video so i can share it, but the belly laughs we get when the show starts are just hilarious! not to mention it can also cure the occasional spell of being upset..... that one can come in pretty handy!

this past sunday we took our first trip to babies r us since being in orlando 9 months ago. from my avatar you can see he's a bit spoiled with disney stuffed animals, ect. when we walked down an aisle with mickey, or even donald or goofey, he not only smiles, but of course goes right for them lol.

we may be creating a monster- a little disney monster! :D

for those still interested, i'll try to get some recent pics up.

3 more months until his birthday trip!!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I will be arriving on 9/28 also, it's just a quick trip for Epcot's 30th, so I'm heading home on the morning of 10/2, but I'll be looking out for you that weekend!

I have a wdwmagic button that I usually pin to my bag, but it's kinda small and doesn't get a lot of notice. I might have to step up to the wdwmagic t-shirt!

bethymouse

888.jpg
TA DA!:D

YoungNY

Great story! What a great way to come into the world, a new fan is born. The Ronald McDonald House is fantastic. They helped my family out a lot when I was sick as a child. They are my charity of choice, just my way of giving back when they did so much for me.

828tnt

Original Poster
I will be arriving on 9/28 also, it's just a quick trip for Epcot's 30th, so I'm heading home on the morning of 10/2, but I'll be looking out for you that weekend!

I have a wdwmagic button that I usually pin to my bag, but it's kinda small and doesn't get a lot of notice. I might have to step up to the wdwmagic t-shirt!
tig, i want to meet as many ppl from the boards as possible!!!!!! if i don't bump into you and about two dozen others, i'm gonna be a little dissapointed! :p

i'm gonna show off my little guy, but in the process do three things: first my (far too good for me) wife will get to meet some of the online community i speak of. second, my (far too beautiful) wife and i (getting good at that by now...) will enjoy one of the final more relaxing wdw trips we will take- he'll be 12 mos, it'll get busy after that! third, enjoy epcot center's anniversary, food and wine, my first real trip with my son, and at least in my mind- being a bit of a disney rock star!

828tnt

Original Poster
Great story! What a great way to come into the world, a new fan is born. The Ronald McDonald House is fantastic. They helped my family out a lot when I was sick as a child. They are my charity of choice, just my way of giving back when they did so much for me.
there was a moment or two where i may have never felt more humble in my life while in their care. we were merely "displaced" and i'm not really sure if that's the right choice of words. my wife and i had dinner one night in their kitchen and overheard a conversation that brought me to tears. there are people out there who overcome huge obsticles each and every day- we were just trying for some pics... i had no right to feel any burden when i realized just how pampered we really were.

good people. really good people.

(and the coolest golf cart i've seen!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom