my little disney souvenir!

828tnt

Original Poster
eliasbday013_zpsce5ec8c1.jpg

not quite driving, but it was a cute pic in the driveway!

828tnt

Original Poster
it's been a busy year lol. but just wait!!! we are going back to disney world in 5 days!!!!!!

(there may be more pics to follow) :cool:

828tnt

Original Poster
OMG He is so cute!

Forgive me for forgetting but have you already done the 1 year trip and I just missed you guys in the world or is that coming up?

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

i'm anxious to see how he holds up schedule-wise. he fights sleep as if he's allergic to it, especially if there's something to see. and all i have to do is say "meeska, mooska", and it's ear to ear smiles and giggles! his head may explode when he meet mickey! :)

wilkeliza

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

i'm anxious to see how he holds up schedule-wise. he fights sleep as if he's allergic to it, especially if there's something to see. and all i have to do is say "meeska, mooska", and it's ear to ear smiles and giggles! his head may explode when he meet mickey! :)

I'm off this weekend but if you are going to EPCOT the 1st or 3rd I'll be there working the concerts and the special events. If you see me say hello.

828tnt

Original Poster
I'm off this weekend but if you are going to EPCOT the 1st or 3rd I'll be there working the concerts and the special events. If you see me say hello.

we are planning on being there the 1st for sure! we want to do the impromptu meet at world showcase plaza. i will almost certainly be wearing my wdwmagic tshirt.

Fantasmic

I have seen this thread pop up a couple of times, but never noticed the date your son was born. I was at WDW at the same time, and If you went to the MK with him on the 23rd Sept even there on the same day, as this was our "MNSSHP" night!!!
He's adorable!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
What a FANTASTIC cake! (sorry, I like to bake, so had to get that comment out of the way)

Elias is such a cutie--I'll look forward to meeting him (and you, of course!) on the 1st at World Showcase Plaza!! We are arriving on Friday, too.

LucyBC

What a beautiful history, congratulations on your family!

You should ask for a button and write something witty about Disney being his birthplace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom