My Last Day of Total Freedom... How about you?

LilDucky

Original Poster
So today, like the title of the thread states, is my last day of freedom. I will officially start my junior year in college tomorrow!

So when do you all start back up and what year are you starting?

I hope you all have a great school year! Have fun... and if you can... study a little while youre at it! :p

Testtrack321

I don't get why the make kids start school in the middle of the week!

Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow for college, we start Monday.

Pongo

I start school a week and a half ago. Junior year in high school.

But my Dual Enrollment college classes started this week.

Pongo said:
I start school a week and a half ago. Junior year in high school.

But my Dual Enrollment college classes started this week.

Wow, looks like Pongo and I have a lot in common.

I'm starting my junior year in high school, but that starts next Thursday.
My dual enrollment college class starts next Tuesday

(I HATE getting up early :fork: )

LilDucky

Original Poster
Testtrack321 said:
I don't get why the make kids start school in the middle of the week!

It is a little strange isnt it? However, I kinda like it, since the first week is a little stressful, so it gives you the weekend to take a little breather. I know I need one after being presented with all my syllabi. Its a little mind blowing at first! You also have to get used to the schedule (mine is really weird this semester) and redevelop a routine.

imagineer boy

*sigh* I start next Tuesday. :( But it will be right after I get home from WDW, so, that's kinda neat.

Man, I promised myself to savor the moment when school was out in June, well whadda ya know, it's almost time for school. :rolleyes:

Fantasmic!329

LilDucky said:
It is a little strange isnt it? However, I kinda like it, since the first week is a little stressful, so it gives you the weekend to take a little breather. I know I need one after being presented with all my syllabi. Its a little mind blowing at first! You also have to get used to the schedule (mine is really weird this semester) and redevelop a routine.

Around here they do it because Monday is Labor Day, Tuesday all of the teachers and staff go in for a workshop, Wednesday all of the students come back. (My mom's a teacher, I'm supposed to know these kind of things.)

For me, I go back to school on September 7th. :lol:

dandaman

I start school the day after Labor Day... I know. Crazy Canadian, I am. :rolleyes:
I'm now a high school freshman... Only, I'm missing orientation because I'll still be in WDW. :lol:

LilDucky

Original Poster
dandaman said:
I'm now a high school freshman... Only, I'm missing orientation because I'll still be in WDW. :lol:

I bet you feel like you're missing out :rolleyes:. High School Orientation or WDW?? Tough one... sounds like you made the right decision!!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom