My Last Day of Total Freedom... How about you?

lawyergirl77

LilDucky said:
I fully enjoy college... It is sooooooo much better than High School. You get to pick the courses you WANT, and not because the state you live in says you have to have them. But I am going to miss the lazy hazy days of summer when I didnt have to write 15 page papers on obscure history (thats what I get for being a history major :lol: ). Juggling a job and school work is hard, but you get used to it after you get back into the rhythm of things. I'm just gong to miss the summer time when my biggest concern was when my next trip to WDW was, and not a deadline for a paper! :lol:

Lawyergirl77, I want your future job!! I am planning to go to law school once I bust out of this joint (undergrad)! I want it so bad I can taste it!!

LOL - LilDucky, your life sounds like mine! I was a joint honours political science/history major in undergrad... God, I LOVED undergrad... That? I miss like crazy on a daily basis. I think I was sober for maybe 2 days out of a given week... I went to Monday and Tuesday classes to make sure I wasn't really missing anything, and then I would go to the local campus pub and play fooseball for pitchers of beer for the rest of the week!!!! *sigh* Good times, good times... :cry:

I worked all kinds of stupid jobs while I was in undergrad too - Subway, the Gap, Second Cup (Canadian Starbucks), waitress at a nice Italian restaurant, canteen at a local public pool... And while those jobs were rough, I actually miss the lack of responsibility sometimes...

So yeah, I totally understand your pain. And let me tell you, the 15 page obscure history papers are frickin' FASCINATING compared to some of the B.S. you'll write in law school and in your professional career!! ;)

How many years left until you write the LSAT? God that was a *cough* FUN experience... :hurl:

LilDucky

Original Poster
lawyergirl77 said:
LOL - LilDucky, your life sounds like mine! I was a joint honours political science/history major in undergrad... God, I LOVED undergrad... That? I miss like crazy on a daily basis. I think I was sober for maybe 2 days out of a given week... I went to Monday and Tuesday classes to make sure I wasn't really missing anything, and then I would go to the local campus pub and play fooseball for pitchers of beer for the rest of the week!!!! *sigh* Good times, good times... :cry:

I worked all kinds of stupid jobs while I was in undergrad too - Subway, the Gap, Second Cup (Canadian Starbucks), waitress at a nice Italian restaurant, canteen at a local public pool... And while those jobs were rough, I actually miss the lack of responsibility sometimes...

So yeah, I totally understand your pain. And let me tell you, the 15 page obscure history papers are frickin' FASCINATING compared to some of the B.S. you'll write in law school and in your professional career!! ;)

How many years left until you write the LSAT? God that was a *cough* FUN experience... :hurl:

Lol... I'm actually a Poli Sci Minor! I'm actually still thinking about double majoring.... but who knows!

I think i'm going to take the LSAT next December (not this coming one, but Dec 2006).

Horizons1

Started my Junior year in HS about 3 weeks ago. Its only been 3 weeks and I am already sick of it. Ya gotta just love the polk county edumaction sistimz. :hammer: :brick:

dandaman

Got my books today, so now I'm a high school freshman... I'll be sure to avoid open lockers I could get shoved into. :lol:

Connor002

dandaman said:
Got my books today, so now I'm a high school freshman... I'll be sure to avoid open lockers I could get shoved into. :lol:

i became a freshman two days ago

it's not bad, sure i have a lot of friends there, but i can't help missing the good ol' days in grade school...

stitch rocks

Fantasmic!329 said:
I'll be an 8th grader this time next week.

(After rereading this thread, I concluded that I am the youngest person in this thread.)

arrggggg... i wanna go back to the 8th grade!!!!!!!!! school started last wed and it's been horrible out off all the years i've been in college this has to be the worst semester yet.

goofyfan13

stitch rocks said:
arrggggg... i wanna go back to the 8th grade!!!!!!!!! school started last wed and it's been horrible out off all the years i've been in college this has to be the worst semester yet.

Yea, I wouldn't mind going back to those days either.

I just started my Sophomore year this past Monday (8/29)

Connor002

goofyfan13 said:
Yea, I wouldn't mind going back to those days either.

I just started my Sophomore year this past Monday (8/29)

i just started freshman year and 8th grade is already looking good...

goofyfan13

Connor002 said:
eight years with the same classmates, and now just like that, they' go bye-bye :cry:

I hear ya. Although I can't complain about many of the friends I have made here. Hopefully when I get my Lieutenant bars I wind up at the same base as some of them. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom