My Favorite Food at Disney is...

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I also was thinking and totally forgot...I dont know what it is but the fountain coke is UNBELIEVABLE in WDW...I dont know if its because its always fresh since they go through so much but its soooo freaking good!

Also I think its Germany, in Epcot has a strawberry pie that I get EVERYTIME im at WDW I love it!

Cinderella1976

I could never choose just one ~ Mickey's Premuim icecream, Casey's hot dogs, chocolate chip cookies from the GF, Mickey waffles, dole whip, zebra domes, dinner @ Ohana's and breakfast @ Chef Mickeys.

I just stayed at the Poly and the Aloha Pork Sandwhich was to die for. I'm not one to try different foods yet pulled pork with a cucumber and pineapple slaw is the most delicious thing I've eaten. Followed by the Dole Whip made me the happiest Dining Plan user ever.

CThaddeus

Well, since the category is just "Disney," my favorite is the Monte Christo sandwich at The Blue Bayou or Cafe Orleans with a HUGE Disney mint julep (ie. virgin). It's truly an artery-killer, but what the hey...
At EPCOT Center, I'm also a big fan of the chicken shawarma in Morocco's Tangierine Cafe. Someday I'll really have to try Restaurant Marrakesh, too.

LoriMistress

There are quite a few favorite foods at WDW. I do have a few pictures to share as well.

The soup at Marrakesh is the best soup I've ever had in my life.

The Mickey Mouse ice cream bars and sandwiches.

The roast beef sandwich at Rose and Crown. The best sandwich ever!!!
Welcome_to_WDW_190.JPG

The breakfast at TH/Donald's Breakfast Safari and CRT was the best over all. (Sorry no food pictures of TH/DBS).
Welcome_to_WDW_098.JPG

Welcome_to_WDW_097.JPG

The huge chocolate cupcake and the tie-dye cheesecake at POP is pretty good.

abbeysmom

Salvating as I type....

refreshing frozen lemonade found all over DHS
prime rib from 1900 Park Fare
buffalo wings from Concourse (alas, no more:cry:)
egg roll from a cart in Adventureland (alas, no more:cry:)
Mickey premium bar

Great suggestions everyone. I will def. try zebra dome, dole whip and cheddar soup in August!!

Go for it. Definately my 3 favorites at WDW. I will warn you though, don't ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad right after eating a Dole Whip... ugh....... It took the entire Spectromagic parade for me to get over that one......... The Mac and Cheese at Le Cellier is awesome too!!!!!!!!!!

gusgoose

4 personal favorites of mine:

1) the alaska king crab legs from fulton's crab house

2) the beer cheese soup from big river grille on the boardwalk

3) pan roasted duck from the brown derby

4) chicken kebobs from marrakesh

and I prefer the pineapple float to the plain old dole whip, myself.

Scooter

My favorite food at WDW is the Fish and Chips at The United Kingdom pavillion at EPCOTS World Showcase when there are tables available.

My LEAST favorite food at WDW is the Fish and Chips at The United Kingdom pavillion at EPCOTS World Showcase when there are no tables available.

WDW Lover

This is just a snack food, but they used to have these cinnamon covered roasted almonds at the parks. They came in a wrapper that was shaped like an ice cream cone. I used to find them at carts set up in Typhoon Lagoon and MK, but I couldn't find them on my last visit in September.

tinkerblonde11

Mmmm I would have to say that I have a few favorite foods in WDW (they are mainly sweet treats) :slurp:.

1. The "Worms in Dirt" cup from my hotel that I get. I has chocolate pudding with oreo crumbles at the top, with gummy worms.

2. Ooo Disney's hot cocoa that I also get at the hotel. Every night when we come back from park, I always stop to get it and bring it to my room.

3. The "Itsakadoozie" popsicle that is sold throughout the parks. Sooo refreshing.

4. My last favorite is the Spaghetti and Meatballs from Tony's in the MK. Amazing

Ugh now I want them! Good thing I'm going to WDW in 2 weeks!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!! :lol:

3fordisney

Where can I join the Casey's fan club? :wave: That's a family tradition. A hot dog and the best coke in the world! Whispering Canyon is another must visit. And our off-the-park favorite: Whataburger in Gainesville on the trip down! That's when our Disney trips truly begin! :sohappy: And we FINALLY got an ADR for Le Cellier this December. Can't wait! :sohappy:

We too stop at Whataburger in Gainesville off I75. Its our must stop on the way down. :slurp:

My favorites are the spicy cheese pretzels, croissant from France, tie-dye cheesecake from Pop Century and the cookies n cream ice cream sandwich. My husband loves Casey's. He would be its #1 fan. :D

Darthfinkles

I'm not a big breakfast person, but for me, the absolute "must eat" item every trip is Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe.

We already have a breakfast ADR for the 19th!!!!!

My #1 as well. I get depressed after I eat because I realize I waited a year to eat it and now its over.

FreedomWrangler

Hello everyone

I think my favorite is the Clam Chowder at Columbia Harbour House, MK. Delicious.

Also, at the Food and Wine Festival '07 the American Pavilion had a food stand with Maine Lobster rolls. Small and a bit pricey @ $7 but absolutely worth it.

Tuna Melt at Earl of Sandwich is stellar too.

yankspy

Well, since this thread is making us all hungry, I thought I'd point out that Disneyworld.com is now listing the kiosks and their "Signature Flavor" for this year's Food & Wine Festival. It can be found here:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...dWineInternationalMarketplaceSpecialEventPage

Some of them sound really good. I can't wait!
Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that none of the North American kiosks never utilize and showcase the local stuff? Florida has awesome citrus as well as some good seafood and some of the best strawberries I have ever had. Why not put the freshest ingredients to use and have a Florida Kiosk?:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom