My Favorite Food at Disney is...

Popcorn! I cnt walk by a stand without getting a bucket and the popcorn lasts for hours! I love to get one and see the parade yum. Ok now im hungry....

DisneyGigi

Dole Whips, Figaro Fries and anything from Boma! Especially the Zebra Domes! & Mickey Ice Cream bars, of course. :slurp:

And to answer the question... a Dole Whip is a pineapple frozen treat (like ice cream but non dairy) that you get in Adventureland. They are absolutely delicious!

yankspy

Call me Crazy but I've never heard of Dole Whip...
...what is it?!?!? Everyone's talking about it and I want to try it on my next trip! Also, School Bread?

Thanks!

I wanted to ask so bad but didnt want to sound dumb...so thanks for sounding dumb for me! :veryconfu
School bread is found at the bakery in Norway, Kringla. It is a big doughnut type bread that has custard in it and it is topped with coconut. It is yummy. A dole whip is a pineapple soft serve ice cream that can be found at a stand called Aloha Isle in Adventureland. It is on the right hand side when you cross the bridge into Adventureland. It is delicious.

Fun2BFree

The pizzas at WDW are very distinct- very tangy and crusty. While I wouldn't rank it among my favourite pizza, it really tastes like home.

mro415

caseys.
apple pie candy apples ( white choc, cinnamon sugar, caramel.. mmm )
ice cream sandwiches.
ghiardellis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mickey gummy faces!

Southern_Tink

Original Poster
Dole Whips?

Ok, I remember seeing these on a Disney tour with Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel. They looked so yummy! What about Zebra Domes?...Sorry, Hopefully that's the last food question I'll have for awhile! :p

yankspy

Ok, I remember seeing these on a Disney tour with Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel. They looked so yummy! What about Zebra Domes?...Sorry, Hopefully that's the last food question I'll have for awhile! :p
Zebra Domes are found at Boma. It is a chocolate pastry type thingy. They are good.

jtwyatt

I cant pick just one so...

MK: the Prime Rib @ crystal Palace
Epcot: the Chocolate Moose in france or the cheddar soup @ Le Ceiler
AK: flame tree BBQ Ribs
DHS: Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake @ Mama Melrose

Resorts: the Porterhouse @ Yachtman's steak house!!

Rinx

French Onion Soup at Les Chefs
NY Strip at Le Cellier
Blastoff Burger (Bay 2) at Cosmic Rays
And of course...Mickey Waffle!!

Disneykidder

Salvating as I type....

refreshing frozen lemonade found all over DHS
prime rib from 1900 Park Fare
buffalo wings from Concourse (alas, no more:cry:)
egg roll from a cart in Adventureland (alas, no more:cry:)
Mickey premium bar

Great suggestions everyone. I will def. try zebra dome, dole whip and cheddar soup in August!!

Ena 52299

Love to read everyone's favorites!
For me...
Cheddar cheese soup and warm pretzel bread at Le Cellier-YUMMY.
I don't think I can wait any longer to get to Disney! :slurp::slurp:
Have never had Tonga toast... what is it?!!

cblodg

Chocolate Mousse in the French Pavilion in EPCOT.

What's everyone else's favorite Disney foods?

MK- Okay, I'll need some help with this one. I love that ham sandwich @ Columbia Harbour House. But I can't remember it's name:shrug:.

Epcot- Chocolate Coirssants in France

DHS- Mom's Meatloaf at 50s Prime Time Cafe

AK- Sadly these are just not the same anymore, but I loved the Cinnamon Buns at the Tusker House. Fresh from the oven with warm icing. Oh how I miss thee:cry: :lookaroun

Texas84

Where can I join the Casey's fan club? :wave: That's a family tradition. A hot dog and the best coke in the world! Whispering Canyon is another must visit. And our off-the-park favorite: Whataburger in Gainesville on the trip down! That's when our Disney trips truly begin! :sohappy: And we FINALLY got an ADR for Le Cellier this December. Can't wait! :sohappy:

cblodg

Have never had Tonga toast... what is it?!!

Tonga Toast is one of the greatest breakfast/snack item there is! It's a jumbo piece of French toast, then stuffed with fruit or even chocolate (I think they did a chocolate one?).

I had one with bananas once and MMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD!!!:slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom