My Favorite Food at Disney is...

yankspy

Because that would require some planning some supply chain management and is against the current generic frozen and fry philosophy.
Oh yeah, that is why.:lol: Honestly, it came to me when I saw the strawberry shortcake listed under San Francisco. Why use California strawberries when You have some right in your backyard:shrug: Perhaps it is a seasonal thing, I am not sure. However, I am reminded of Gordon Ramsay's philosophy of always utilizing the local ingredients.

michelemily

1. Dole whips - - yum.....
2. chocolate buckle - loved it! at Cinderellas Royal Table dinner
3. Ham at the breakfast at 1900 park fare - delic!
4. biscuits at ohana! wow

Scott951

I will list 3:

Dole Whip Floats
Cheese Soup / Pretzel Sticks from Le Cellier
Chocolate Souffle from Palo aboard the Disney Magic

KingStefan

Everything at the Food and Wine Festival - really.

Dumplings at 'Ohana. Also the honey-lime dressing. And the broccoli and grean peas and Thai noodles.

Steak at the Turf Club at SSR. Also the salmon. Everything there, really. Especially the blue cheese steak topping with portobello mushrooms and balsamic-port glaze.

Everything at V&A's - heaven. At heavenly prices, too, but worth at least one visit once in a while.

Flatbreads at the Cali Grill. Flatbreads at the Artis's Palette (SSR) - not as good as Cali, but still pretty good. Also the sandwiches there.

Most of the Chef's specials at Chef Mickey's or the Crystal Palace.

Darn, now I'm going to have to be careful not to get more than I really want to eat at lunch!

sweetale

I would have to say my favorite is the sushi at Cali Grill. Second best sushi I've ever had (#1 belongs to the Kona Grill located by my house!). My husband and I try to eat there at least twice every trip, so delicious!:slurp:

WIX

Absolutely hands down my favorite meal ANYWHERE, not just WDW is the Alaskan King Crab Claws from Fulton's Crab House . . . :slurp:

Everytime i go to Disney World i have to get a citrus swirl from the sunshine tree terrace in Adventureland :) Although i must admit they seem to have lost some of the taste that they used to have.

I've also got to have churros from the San Angel Inn, in Mexico, Epcot. You can never go wrong with a churro.

And another thing that i can't go without is the grilled chicken sandwich. They beat any other chicken sandwich i've ever had in the UK.

I've also told myself i have to go for a Wetzel's pretzel at Downtown Disney this year. I realise thats not really disney food, but they do look amazing!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom