My Favorite Food at Disney is...

The Disney Kid

Gotta be the Calamari at Mama Melroses! :slurp:

Or, maybe, the Turkey legs.

Or the Prime Rib at the Crystal Palace.

Or the Meatloaf at Wolfgang Pucks.

I think BRER DAD is right! To many to name.

Crazy4WDW1

If I had to pick one, it would certainly be a hot dog from Casey's. Although a Strawberry Swirl would be a nice follow to the dog. :ROFLOL:

cdunbar

Chicken Fingers, I dunno y because I am not a big eater of them at home but at WDW they totally rock! A close second would be a sticky mickey; I wonder who serves those now?:confused:

hhhmickey

Pretzel and beer in Germany...and oh yeah, gingerbread in Germany...and, you know, there's just something about the nachos and sipping a margarita overlooking the lagoon at the Cantina, and, well you get the picture:slurp:

yankspy

School bread, mickey ice cream bars, dole whips, steak at Le cellier or Artist Point, Ohana bread pudding, sugar cookies at the GF, kakigori, carrot cake in Main street bakery, cin. buns at Main street bakery, canoli in Italy, Eclair in France, Casey's hot dog, banana french toast at Garden Grove Cafe, peanut butter chocolate mousse at Boardwalk bakery, tonga toast, onion soup from Chefs de France, lamb shank and filet with peepercorn sauce at Chefs de France, breakfast or dinner skillet at Whispering Canyon, and a big vanilla malted at the Plaza to wash it all down.:slurp:

Sorry, one is just impossible.:D

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I'm not a big breakfast person, but for me, the absolute "must eat" item every trip is Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe.

We already have a breakfast ADR for the 19th!!!!!

AndreainNY

My absolute #1 favorite is Mickey Waffles. I have one every single day when I am there and I don't give a hoot how many calories are in it!!!

After that comes any of the Margarita's in Mexico, Chocolate dipped strawberries from the Candy Cauldron, anything I have ever eaten at Bongo's or House of Blues, a chocolate milkshake from Ghiardelli's (they are so nice and thick!!!), the fried chicken at the Prime Time Cafe......oh man - I am hungry now!!!!

EpcotGrl

Beef Brewat Rolls & Atlas Crepes at Restaurant Marrakesh, Morocco. I literally ate this EVERY DAY of my last trip :slurp:

jjgoo

UGH! You all are making me hungry!

I love most of what I have eaten at WDW. I am in particluar a fan of soup some of my favorites include:
Sopa Azteca - Mexico
Cheddar Cheese Soup - Canada
Mushroom Soup - Boma AKL

and I cannot post without mentioning DOLE WHIP!!!:sohappy:

Southern_Tink

Original Poster
Question about Dole Whip

Call me Crazy but I've never heard of Dole Whip...
...what is it?!?!? Everyone's talking about it and I want to try it on my next trip! Also, School Bread?

Thanks!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Call me Crazy but I've never heard of Dole Whip...
...what is it?!?!? Everyone's talking about it and I want to try it on my next trip! Also, School Bread?

Thanks!

I wanted to ask so bad but didnt want to sound dumb...so thanks for sounding dumb for me! :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom