My Disney SmorgsaBoard

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Hello all! Today I thought I might share with you my big board full of all my pins and other stuff I've accumulated. Like the parks themselves, it's always a work in progress.

4332608098_7990c26d5a_o.jpg

Let me know your thoughts and ideas! Share with us your own if you have one!

cblodg

I love it!

I'll have to see if I can find pictures of what my parents dubbed my "Disney shrine." I have napkins, cups, popcorn containers, resort mugs, park maps, the frizbee "plate" I got as a kid at the Sci-Fi, light up ice cubes, B&W Mickey coasters from the hotels, and yes my small collection of Disney bar soap and shampoo. And much, much more!

NewfieFan

I like... I like it a lot!

Something I could see myself doing! I've just started the pin collecting craze... yes, I got sucked in!

I collect a lot of postcards and would love to display those.

Figment82

Love it - you have a great collection!

I have a Figment Shrine, but unfortunately right now it's separated between 2 different houses and most of it has been packed up for over a year since moving. One day I need to get it back out on display. :)

EPCOT Explorer

Hello all! Today I thought I might share with you my big board full of all my pins and other stuff I've accumulated. Like the parks themselves, it's always a work in progress.

4332608098_7990c26d5a_o.jpg

Let me know your thoughts and ideas! Share with us your own if you have one!

I actually have something of the same thing, but it's mostly pins, and on the bottom shelf, there's some Disney stuff. :D

Pics tomorrow...Better lighting then.

You have some AWESOME EPCOT Pins, BTW! :D Been getting out bid on eBay on a few of those...:fork: :lol:

harveyt0206

That's great Mr. Epcot. I currently have a shadow box full of pins and I plan on framing the maps that Disney lets you order through their web site when you book a trip. My office is a work in progress as it becomes my Disney shrine. I will have to take some pictures when it gets done.

xtimMOOthyx

Here is my mostly Epcot shrine - a work in progress as well:
IMG_2686-1.jpg

The Official Album of EPCOT Center with original LP inside is on top with the shadow box below it...with items that need adjusted slightly. There's a few vintage WDW items thrown in there as well. Enjoy!

EPCOT Explorer

Here is my mostly Epcot shrine - a work in progress as well:
IMG_2686-1.jpg

The Official Album of EPCOT Center with original LP inside is on top with the shadow box below it...with items that need adjusted slightly. There's a few vintage WDW items thrown in there as well. Enjoy!

You didn't harm anything, did you!?:eek:

And we share a few items. :D Love the WDI Buttons. Just for the 3rd a few weeks ago.

EPCOT Explorer

Everything is still in pristine condition of course. :) I think I'm still missing a WDI button, but I can't remember what it says. There were 4, right?
Nope. There were 3 in the line at the C25 Gallery in EPCOT.

There were a few other WDI EC Buttons there, but not in that set. I have a few of them. :D
^ Think it was the opening day button, if I am not mistaken...

What does it look like? Again...Several.

EPCOT Explorer

OK, finally, pics.

And I thought I'd just put up the whole room, seeing it's like one big smorgasbord, anyway. :lol:

The Board itself:
4335154392_c568fe080a.jpg

Mostly EPCOT Pins, but I have Pins holding up (not piercing) several booklets. In the middle, Disneyland 1957 Booklet held up by a DL Logo pin, Next to it MK with a early 90's MK Pin, you get the idea. :)

This is the shelf underneath it, moving from right to left...

4334427535_b378abb118.jpg

4334427135_8e0d826327.jpg

DL book and MK stuff is next, but the pic came out horribly.

4334413599_e999b9dde9.jpg

The next pic is the dresser underneath that.
4335172322_79f50e91db.jpg

Other side of the room is all for EPCOT!

4335172726_cb62a3be98.jpg

Commemorative buttons...And those are the WDI ones I mentioned earlier.
4334432853_3c841e3ed8.jpg

4335173196_a5e0cdf1b5.jpg

Attraction buttons.

4335173880_a4d46762e5.jpg

Anyone know what these are?

Hope you enjoyed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom