Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

hrt16

From bioreconstruct on Twitter
Cv8oTDVW8AMR2NH.jpg-large.jpeg

Donaldfan1934

I agree about the old Fantasyland tent facades as I truly hate them, but the balloon may have an awkward site line, as well as the fact that their trying to make the rest of the land fit in with the remaining SOA facade.
Well the land was considered part of SOA so why change it now. Are you sure that the remaining facade isn't coming down at some point? Maybe SWL sightlines are the real reason behind the removal.

Donaldfan1934

The balloon would be visible from starwars land which is presumably why it's being removed. Additionally it makes more sense to do it now while they have easy access from the former SOA area rather than tying to wiggle a crane into muppets courtyard later.
Just what I thought, but it still sucks. You'd think they'd find another way around it given the large scale of the land's buildings.

Fox&Hound

1. When did the fountain become a planter? Did I miss this?
2. Is there talk of flat rides being added to this area?

I'm still surprised and sad that the new Muppets show got canceled when this new area was being refurbished. Seems like an odd choice....

danlb_2000

Premium Member
1. When did the fountain become a planter? Did I miss this?
2. Is there talk of flat rides being added to this area?

I'm still surprised and sad that the new Muppets show got canceled when this new area was being refurbished. Seems like an odd choice....

Within the past week or so. I saw on another site that this is supposed to be temporary while they re-route water lines in that area.

I don't believe there are any new attractions planned for the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom