Mullets of Disney World

aim

lol!! i don't know if you'd say that! :) But I did get called a princess when people talk bout Prom!! hehe, it was funny, this girl (who I never thought would know who disney princesses were) her mom was like:
"She looks like Cinderella"
HER:"No, mom. Cinderella's dress was blue!! She looks like Sleeping Beauty"

I was so happy to hear that! lol!! I thought it was neat that she knew the difference (this girl is kinda on the ditzy side)

JonnyK

Originally posted by WDW*babe
lol!! i don't know if you'd say that! :) But I did get called a princess when people talk bout Prom!! hehe, it was funny, this girl (who I never thought would know who disney princesses were) her mom was like:

I was so happy to hear that! lol!! I thought it was neat that she knew the difference (this girl is kinda on the ditzy side)

Hehehe ;) :king:

JonnyK

wdwfreak----

did you see any mullets while at wdw?

Hmm -thinks- nah i havent. If i did... Id laugh about em.. so Nope i didnt see any mullets! but the funny thing was my bro was one like 3 yrs ago i laughed at him and he laughed.. weird anyway nope i havent seen any at disney.

OldKeyWest24

This thread is Hilarious! I almost peed my pants laughing soo hard. lol. You guys are cute! and WDW*BABE I love your dress! You look beautiful! When we go to Disney we look for socks and Sandles togeher. I HATE that. If you where them when you are here at the Jersey Shore we call you a Benny..so Anyone we see in Disney with socks and sandles we scream I found the benny! lol Oh and we also look for matching tee shirt families..that just cracks us up! no offence to anyone :)

Susan

aim

WDWFREAK53---
hehe, thanks! I'll accept that! LOL
OldKeyWest24---
Thanks! lol, yeah the whole socks w/sandles :dazzle: I leave next Thursday, I'll keep an eye out for em! :p

Erika

NO! Her dress is BLUE! No, pink...no, blue...LOL :lol:

I was Princess Aurora for Halloween last year.

URL=http://www.picturetrail.com/erikaslivka]www.picturetrail.com/erikaslivka[/URL]

(Album "Friends & Family" John's surprise 25th/Halloween)

Erika

LOL, you must have written that when I was taking the picture out. I felt a little dorky. But I will repost it here.

Attachments

• j25eapril.jpg
    j25eapril.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 380

darthdarrel

I just want to say that Mullets are great if done right! Back in the 80`s I had a mullet not your average ordinary mullet,It was spiked on top shaved on the sides and the back was all the way past my butt.:D

aim

lol!! Erika. I just want to say that I checked out the pictures from your page! :) It's a pretty good page!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom