Mullets of Disney World

darthdarrel

ok,here is one with the hair on my sides grown some.! LOL! once again,you can`t tell it`s a mullet and how long my hair was in the back! lOL!:D

Attachments

• adria & darrel.jpg
    adria & darrel.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 358

iluvepcot

Original Poster
Here's my turkey leg mullet, its the guy in the black hat. It doesnt look that good because he put his hat back on :-( when he had it off it was AWESOME, o-well

Attachments

• turkey leg mulletttttttt.jpg
    turkey leg mulletttttttt.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 372

tenchu

I love the way you have someone in the very corner of the picture as a cover for the mullet hunting. Good job!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by iluvepcot
Here's my turkey leg mullet, its the guy in the black hat. It doesnt look that good because he put his hat back on :-( when he had it off it was AWESOME, o-well
ARE YOU a TURKEY LEG LOVER??? ACK!
HEY The MOM! Shall we attack? LOL!

Erika

Originally posted by tenchu
I love the way you have someone in the very corner of the picture as a cover for the mullet hunting. Good job!

LOL! My husband and I do that a lot when we see someone looking strange. It's the perfect cover, and a good way to keep from getting your a** beat.

bamboo7

Originally posted by tenchu

its not quite the same, but i took this picture when i was in Hershey Park in hershey Pa. there were these two kids making out in line for a pizza stand, so i pushed my friends next to them and took the picture. i couldn't stop laughing, and they had no idea.

Attachments

• beanandruthie1.jpg
    beanandruthie1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 342

bamboo7

Originally posted by WDW*babe
LOL!! That's a great pic! By the way, bamboo7--have you posted your pic up?

yea, i have a pic or two near the bottom of page 17 of the 'post pictures of you' thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom