Mullets of Disney World

DisneyGal

This is such a funny thread, guess there are other people out there who go hysterical over mullets just as much as me and my friends!!! :lol:

This thread is hilarious, but the proper term for a woman with a mullet is a "shmullet". Just thought I'd set you guys straight.
I know because I am from the shmullet capital of the World,
Arkansas :D

Only 101 days left to go!

iluvepcot

Original Poster
Im surprised no one else has any mullet pics?? I know we cant be the only ones on here who go mullet hunting?? i could post some more if ya'll would like, but id like to see some other mullet pics!! Anyone here from Louisiana by the way??

The_CEO

Nah I dont Mullet hunt.. lol Didnt know there was such a thing! lol I hunt for parents that keep their kids on a lease. I find that more hilariousl.

*( WOOF )*:lol:

Goofster

Oh, it's great here in Pittsburgh at Pirate Baseball games, at a point in the game, they do this thing where they have a guy with a really stong pittsburgh accent saying

Hey Yinz Guyz,
O'er in China er 'ey got at big wall thing
and in Italy ere's at leanin tauer
but here in the burgh, we got da mullet

Then they take three celebrities and show you what they look like with mullets, they've done all kinds of people, Ron Howard was pretty great, though, and Darth Vader was interesting, too. It's is the highlight of all the Pirate Games, well, that and the Great Pierogie Race, oh, and I can't forget the pirates of the carribean monologue at the beginning of every game.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Goofster
Oh, it's great here in Pittsburgh at Pirate Baseball games, at a point in the game, they do this thing where they have a guy with a really stong pittsburgh accent saying

Hey Yinz Guyz,
O'er in China er 'ey got at big wall thing
and in Italy ere's at leanin tauer
but here in the burgh, we got da mullet

Then they take three celebrities and show you what they look like with mullets, they've done all kinds of people, Ron Howard was pretty great, though, and Darth Vader was interesting, too. It's is the highlight of all the Pirate Games, well, that and the Great Pierogie Race, oh, and I can't forget the pirates of the carribean monologue at the beginning of every game.

HA...that's funny...our baseball team has a "Disney ride" that goes along with it too

The Pittsburgh Pirates have the Pirates of the Caribbean

The Boston Red Sox have Test Track...everything starts out great...then we just break down COME ON BOYS!!!

aim

the_ceo_at_wdw---
I think it is sad to see kids on leashes!! :( I would never do that to my kid.

iluvepcot--
We'll be going to WDW here in a few days....I'll make sure to take some pics! I never thought of doing that though!

Maria

Kids look like pets, that´s right, but I´ve seen kids get lost on a big crowd in the park and mothers cry desperate for them, making me cry with them too feeling myself useless to find them.... I wouldn´t hesitate on putting mine on a leash with a crowd like that to avoid that situation... :animwink:

aim

Here's a pic. Not of a mullet....but of me! It's of me & my lil cousin before from this year! :p

Attachments

• mvc-020s.jpg
    mvc-020s.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 511

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom