MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

steener618

Anyways, back to Summer Nightastic...has anyone heard what the new name and intro of MMM will be? To be honest, I'm ok with keeping it the way it is.

SirGoofy

and so goes the flawed mentality that has turned the Walt Disney World Parks into what they have become today.

Theme is SUPPOSED to be EVERYTHING with Disney Parks!

Uhhhh...no.

The flawed mentality that has turned the Walt Disney World Parks into what they have become is cheapness and, even though I hate the word, "Walmating".

WoC wouldn't be that much of a stretch. There's animals in the show. It's good for me!

Figment632

and so goes the flawed mentality that has turned the Walt Disney World Parks into what they have become today.

Theme is SUPPOSED to be EVERYTHING with Disney Parks!

Uhhhh...no.

The flawed mentality that has turned the Walt Disney World Parks into what they have become is cheapness and, even though I hate the word, "Walmating".

WoC wouldn't be that much of a stretch. There's animals in the show. It's good for me!

What is a matter with you guys? They could use the exact same tech from WOC and simply change the theme. Different projections and music.

SirGoofy

What is a matter with you guys? They could use the exact same tech from WOC and simply change the theme. Different projections and music.

Eh, I just don't see a straight "animal" nighttime show that exciting, as much as I love animals. And I seriously doubt audiences would either.

What would the projections be? Discovery channel footage.

Wait...:lookaroun

They're bringing back "Making of Me"!:lol:

Figment632

Eh, I just don't see a straight "animal" nighttime show that exciting, as much as I love animals. And I seriously doubt audiences would either.

What would the projections be? Discovery channel footage.

Wait...:lookaroun

They're bringing back "Making of Me"!:lol:

Think it could be heavily centered on The Lion KIng, DIno, The JUngle Book, FInding Nemo and music from these types of films.

devoy1701

Tons of people love Planet Earth type footage. And I bet they could do some pretty neat stuff with it using the WoC tech. I'm definitely not against the technology being used...too bad the River in AK is full of plant and animal life and not filtered....

but you definitely can't just say "oh WoC has some animal parts in it so it fits" That kind of thinking puts Stitch in Tomorrowland.

SirGoofy

but you definitely can't just say "oh WoC has some animal parts in it so it fits" That kind of thinking puts Stitch in Tomorrowland.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Stitch and Monsters fit in Tomorrowland.

The attractions just suck. Look at Tokyo. They have an amazing, kick-butt Monsters attraction in their Tomorrowland, and nobody complains about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom