MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

So great to hear Disney hasn’t cut the plans! Maybe it will actually happen this time!

Questions remain:

1. Which parade? Maybe foolish to think it’s anything but MSEP.
2. Will it actually be in 2024?
3. If 2024 is the plan, Will we hear about this next month at Destination D23 or will Disney wait till a later date?

Last edited:

jrhwdw

So great to hear Disney hasn’t cut the plans! Maybe it will actually happen this time!

Questions remain:

1. Which parade? Maybe foolish to think it’s anything but MSEP.
2. Will it actually be in 2024?
3. If 2024 is the plan, Will we hear about this next month at Destination D23 or will Disney wait till a later date?
I doubt MK would start this early if it's not until 2025............

Would be nice to have a sigh of relief this Sep or at least before 2024...Announcement wise...........

jrhwdw

Things are trending downward, what can we do?

I know…let’s get the MSEP out of moth balls and reship to Orlando…again

Great idea, you know if we had taken care of Spectromagic we wouldn’t be having to keep doing this right?

…..
I'm not for what happend to Spectro, but.......If DLR won't use them, why not?????????

doctornick

I'm not for what happend to Spectro, but.......If DLR won't use them, why not?????????

I've said before, but PTN would be massive in WDW. We can quibble as to whether it is a "good fit" for a castle park but IMHO the crowds at WDW would be very receptive to that parade and wouldn't get the negative grumbling you get from some corners of DL fandom (not appropriate for Walt's park, etc). Plus as something entirely new to Florida, it would be a huge selling point for people to visit to check out.

Disney Analyst

I've said before, but PTN would be massive in WDW. We can quibble as to whether it is a "good fit" for a castle park but IMHO the crowds at WDW would be very receptive to that parade and wouldn't get the negative grumbling you get from some corners of DL fandom (not appropriate for Walt's park, etc). Plus as something entirely new to Florida, it would be a huge selling point for people to visit to check out.

PTN was massive at Disneyland also. The negative grumbling was from a very very tiny minority.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Anyone who says they would pay extra to see a nighttime parade is both a fool and part of the problem (that Disney seeks to exploit).

TDA doesn't trust TDO with parades. Period.

And management doesn't want a nighttime parade at MK. The sooner people accept that, the sooner they can get rid of their emotional decision-making and actually do things that TDO is going to notice. You know, like stop going and stop giving them your money. If you make your money talk, their BS will eventually walk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom