MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

bmr1591

Well PTN for DL next year was in that rumor of MSEP returning to WDW........

Of course DL's F! might play a role in that.......

It's odd. There's been no talk of Epcot's Show or how recovered DL's F! is....It's a little concerining! LOL!!

Speaking of DL’s F!, seems the show will be on hiatus into Spring 2024 with no dragon once it returns.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Didn’t someone state this was something to watch as a very not good sign in terms of appetite for investment into the parks?

This seems like a penny wise pound foolish decision. F! has a cult following on the west coast and is loved by DL locals. To cut a main part of the show and change it is an interesting decision. I’m curious to see how it goes and what guest feedback is on the change, especially with it not debuting until 2024. That’s a long time without F!

JoeCamel

This seems like a penny wise pound foolish decision. F! has a cult following on the west coast and is loved by DL locals. To cut a main part of the show and change it is an interesting decision. I’m curious to see how it goes and what guest feedback is on the change, especially with it not debuting until 2024. That’s a long time without F!
You know they view APs and locals as undesirables?

jrhwdw

When Can We Do This Again? Lol. Hope the possibility still remains for 2024 and we find out next month!

There better be Good News for both MK And Epcot(even if IP is returning to WSL........)in Sep!!!!!

Would be nice if we knew if USF would push MK next year with a Nighttime Spectacular but who knows when USF will announce it......

I don't trust any park at the moment! LOL!!!!!!

Last edited:

doctornick

They absolutely need something special coming in 2024 and a light parade would fit the bill as the most significant entertainment. I'd also like to see them also do a show at DAK as well. If they don't do at least some things in that vein, they really risk Uni stealing a good bit of their market.

(I mean, they should already have constructions walls up and building new additions to DAK and DHS or MK to be ready to open in 2025 but it seems that ship has sailed now.)

TTA94

They absolutely need something special coming in 2024 and a light parade would fit the bill as the most significant entertainment. I'd also like to see them also do a show at DAK as well. If they don't do at least some things in that vein, they really risk Uni stealing a good bit of their market.

(I mean, they should already have constructions walls up and building new additions to DAK and DHS or MK to be ready to open in 2025 but it seems that ship has sailed now.)

I agree. The question is though are they still content with MK only having HEA at night. Might depend on what the evening attendance and spending numbers have been looking like. Many of us may think MK remains crazy packed in the evenings and people are spending, but are they really? Seems to me the vast majority leave right after HEA. Granted park hours force people to leave after HEA so I suppose it’s difficult to know whether people would stay after HEA if the park had its late hours.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Didn’t someone state this was something to watch as a very not good sign in terms of appetite for investment into the parks?
If they're not willing to invest to replace the centerpiece animatronic for a headline show at Disneyland, than I think there's 0% chance they spend the money to fix/replace the non-essential animatronic on Everest.

TTA94

I would be willing to pay extra for a light parade. Yes I said it.

I think many would. Missed opportunity creating a new party night. Not sure putting HEA behind a paywall would fly with many, but a new nighttime show or a returning one like Wishes would be awesome with a light parade. Guaranteed sell outs.

jrhwdw

I think many would. Missed opportunity creating a new party night. Not sure putting HEA behind a paywall would fly with many, but a new nighttime show or a returning one like Wishes would be awesome with a light parade. Guaranteed sell outs.
I wouldn't mind if it started out that way(to control crowds at first) but MSEP/Spetro/anything shouldn't be "only Party Nights" the whole time it's at MK!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom