MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

Hate to say it but WDW has been throwing out more clues than not of MSEP returning to WDW. They have been selling merch and now this showing Cinderella castle.

aladdin2007

We thinkin a parade is more solid, high priority and overall safe from those in the company that hold the axe? Their latest, allegedly last minute, victim being the castle dream lights.
I dont think they have any intention of it here...may have been talked about, but will believe it when I see it. They seem to now be operating on as little as possible with more cuts. The holiday offerings alone are dismal and telling.

jrhwdw

I dont think they have any intention of it here...may have been talked about, but will believe it when I see it. They seem to now be operating on as little as possible with more cuts. The holiday offerings alone are dismal and telling.
I don’t think A Night Parade and Castle Dreamlights are related.......

Maybe Steve can give us insight on this and other things in MK Entertainment????

TTA94

That is my thinking to. Cuts have been happening more often than not and right up until their announcements.

jrhwdw

I think the chances of Disneyland getting PTN or MSEP back next year is much higher than WDW.
Well PTN for DL next year was in that rumor of MSEP returning to WDW........

Of course DL's F! might play a role in that.......

It's odd. There's been no talk of Epcot's Show or how recovered DL's F! is....It's a little concerining! LOL!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom