Most Underrated Disney Animated Film

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
So what Disney animated films do you think deserved more credit than they get? I would say The Hunchback of Notre Dome and Meet the Robinsons are both extremely underrated and very good films. Hunchback is up there with Lion King and Aladdin as one of Disney's best.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

KeithVH

Stretching things here but are you only discussing feature films? There's so much more work than just the recent stuff. I'd vote for Victory Through Air Power.

Cmdr_Crimson

There's quite a few on my list
Black Cauldron
Oliver & Company
The Great Mouse Detective
Duck Tales The Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp
Treasure Planet
Atlantis the Lost Empire

mickhyperion

Definitely a tie between Make Mine Music and Melody Time for me. People like to deride these movies by calling them "package films", but so was Fantasia and that's one of the greatest animated movies of all time. Make Mine Music and Melody Time are collections of musical shorts as well, but using mostly original "pop" music instead of classical. Some of Disney's most beloved short features are included in these movies, such as Peter and the Wolf, Johnny Appleseed, and Pecos Bill.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom