Most Embarrassing thing to Happen to you in WDW?

cblodg

I haven't really had anything embaressing happen to me. But I did see something that was pretty embaressing.

We were getting off of Kali River Rapids. We were smart and brout along our ponchos so we weren't completely wet. The family that rode with us on the other hand, SOAKED. That's not even the funny part of it.

One of the women in the other family was wearing white pants (you might think you know where this is going but stay with me). She had to pick up her son so they didn't end up going on again. As we're walking up the exit path I happen to notice this woman again, this time from behind.

The planets were not aligning well for this woman. As she was wearing white pants, or course, they became see-through. As it turns out, her underwear was pink with hearts on it. There was also a phrase written on them that said "I'm In Love."

My father has a picture of this simply because she is holding her son's hand while this image is being taken. I had to walk in the other direction because I couldn't contain myself.:lol::ROFLOL:

The most embarrassing thing to happen to me would be courtesy of our waiter at 50's Prime Time Cafe. I had to be 15 or 16 at the time and me and my family were eating there. Suddenly our waiter grabbed me and told me to come with him where he brought me over to the table of another family with two daughters. He introduced me to one who was either 13 or 14 and made a huge scene out of it. It was quite embarrassing but everyone else got a kick out of it.

goodtimes5286

I dont remember anything embarassing happening to me, but my dad and my friend did.

My dad and I used to run through the parks (esp in the morning) to work off that 3,000 calorie breakfast and get back into a line before it becomes long. Well I was either in middle skool or high skool (b/c thats the ages that I used to run) and I wasnt exactly fast, but I was good at weaving through small windows just before two people got right next to each other. Needless to say my dad got left behind a couple times (and being a middle school kid I never looked behind for him).

Well one time we were running and a lil boy just happened to wobble out right in front of my dad and not being quite as agile as me, they collided. He knocked the kid back like a soccer ball. Lucky for him the dad saw what happened and wasnt mad. He prob jus thought his kid learned a good lesson, dont cross the street w/o lookin both ways.

Secondly my friend went to disney with her family and she told me this later. She was in high school (idk how old) and they were at blizzard beach, well her mom n dad waited while her n her sister went on the big slide (i dont remember the name, and maybe her dad went on it, idk, just her mom waited by the exit). SO she slides down it, gets a major weggie, the whole deal that everyone has to go through. She gets up and goes to get off the slide, and her mom is pointing behind her, and has her hand over her mouth. So bewildered she looks back and she sees.....her top floating behind her.

......most embarassing story ive ever heard

DisneyPrincess5

:wave:
When I was 8 years old, we went to WDW in April and it was UNBELIEVABLY hot! It was so hot and the sun was so strong that we were not prepared sunscreen wise that I got a terrible sunburn, especially on my face. It was so bad that I got a HUGE (I'm talking HUGE)blister on my nose...I was so embarrassed! I had to wear an adult size wide-brimmed hat to protect it and all..ugh.
It popped after a few days and 14 years later, I've still got the broken blood vessel on my nose to prove it!

Scooter

:wave:
When I was 8 years old, we went to WDW in April and it was UNBELIEVABLY hot! It was so hot and the sun was so strong that we were not prepared sunscreen wise that I got a terrible sunburn, especially on my face. It was so bad that I got a HUGE (I'm talking HUGE)blister on my nose...I was so embarrassed! I had to wear an adult size wide-brimmed hat to protect it and all..ugh.
It popped after a few days and 14 years later, I've still got the broken blood vessel on my nose to prove it!

Whoooooaaaa..Thanks for THAT visual.:eek:

ttalovebug

Fainting on Main Street, soon as we walked in the door. My dad had to carry me to first-aid, and my younger siblings were mad at me for cheating them out of about two hours-worth of rides.

Mikester71

My wife and I were walking from Future World to World Showcase at Epcot.

I was talking to her and looking around at the same time.

I was looking to my right and pointing at something and was talking to her and I put my arm around her. (all at the same time)

Suddenly I glanced up ahead of me and there was my wife.
I had my arm around some strange woman and I was just ranting on and on about something.

To make matters worse, she didn't speak english, so when I tried to apologize, she just looked at me like I was some kind of crazy freak.:eek::eek:

That was pretty embarassing.

Sounds like my wife last week. She went to grab my hand while we were in line for a ride (can't remember which one) and was surprised to find another guy on the other end. The guy was surprised to say the least and my wife and kids had a good laugh about it for the rest of the day. I never did see it go down as I was way up ahead I guess.

cjgtigger

DH and I were walking into Epcot - I had a refillable mug that had coffee in it - I wanted to rinse it out so I could put it in my backpack - I went into the bathroom - rinsed out the cup and walked out. I noticed that the restroom smelled a little funny and thought "this isn't like Disney".

I walked out of the restroom and dropped the mug in the mulch. I went back into the bathroom to rinse it off again and happened to look up at a man standing at a urinal!!!

I was mortified. :lookaroun I couldn't believe that I not only went into the men's room once - but twice!!!

Needless to say, whenever we walk by the bathroom we have a little chuckle...:ROFLOL:

Since1976

This didn't happen to me, but to another guest I saw while I was waiting for the Candlelight Processional.

During the holidays, there are storytellers placed throughout Epcot. In front of the American Adventure there was a Kwanzaa storyteller. The woman who tells the story came out, turned on her microphone, and started her well-rehearsed spiel, even though it was a slow night and there were really not a lot of people around to listen.

One guest, who apparently thought the woman was talking directly to him, interrupted her story to ask a question. This must have thrown the storyteller off, because after explaining graciously to the man that this was not a Q & A session, she lost her place in her story, and pretty much fumbled the rest of the spiel. Others in the very small crowd rolled their eyes at the clueless man, who pretty much shrugged his shoulders with a big "sorr-y" face for the rest of the story.

reptar77

Sounds like my wife last week. She went to grab my hand while we were in line for a ride (can't remember which one) and was surprised to find another guy on the other end. The guy was surprised to say the least and my wife and kids had a good laugh about it for the rest of the day. I never did see it go down as I was way up ahead I guess.

I have done that before. It is actually pretty funny. At least the guy's hand I grabbed had a good sense of humor. When I turned to him and said you are not my husband.... He told me he could be the next one though. We all got a good chuckle.

Phonedave

Nothing too bad for me.

I did dive over a counter at WoD last Thursday.

I had some CD's and I put them on the counter to buy them, and one went sliding across the counter. My natural reaction was to make the save. Those counter are pretty much hip height for me, so I was able to get way over it and make a grab. Sad thing is I missed.

The CM at the register thought it was quite funny.

-dave

tink68

Nothing too bad for me.

I did dive over a counter at WoD last Thursday.

I had some CD's and I put them on the counter to buy them, and one went sliding across the counter. My natural reaction was to make the save. Those counter are pretty much hip height for me, so I was able to get way over it and make a grab. Sad thing is I missed.

The CM at the register thought it was quite funny.

-dave

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Graceful. :lol:

mightyman335

A few years ago my family and I just got back from the Magic Kingdom. As we were walking to the doors leading into the Pop Century Resort I see a giant bug on the window. While I'm walking past it, it jumps from the window and lands on me. I then do this freaky "Get this giant bug off me" dance in front of my parents,sister,and everyone getting off the bus. It finally flies away, but everyone started laughing and pointing at me. I laugh about it now but boy, my face was red.

One that I witnessed and must have been embarrassing for the kid involved happened a couple years ago. I was in line for Splash Mountain and right in front of me was a teen,his sister and father. The kid was sitting on the wooden fence eating a turkey leg. Suddenly he falls off, but holds onto the turkey leg for dear life. His dad asks him "Are you alright?" and the teen responds"Yeah.". His dad then asks"Are you sure?" and his son, holding back tears says "No." So they get out of line and the people in front of them start cracking up saying things like "That kid really must have liked that turkey leg" or "Man, did you see that kid's death grip on that turkey leg?" I felt kinda bad for that kid, but I must admit I did laugh.

DTM93

I haven't much ... yet.

Characters especially Goofy just mocking me, because for my first trip in November/December 2008 I met Goofy (fourth or fifth time, sad i know, haha) and this was at Camp MinnieMickey at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I went to meet him and I just completly stopped moving and was staring at him appearntly so Goofy thought it would be fun to mock me and I went really really bright red and there was a big queue laughing and were all right in front of me, so for a shy person, that was not good, haha, i'll probably remeber it forever though haha.

LiveyMouse22

I am a huge klutz so there are probably a million embaressing moments I've had at WDW but my worst one was a couple of years ago. It was when Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest came out and we happened to be in WDW when it came out. We weren't planning on doing anything spectacular the night it came out so we decided to see a late showing of the movie (we're big fans). We went to Downtown Disney and decided to eat at the Rainforest Cafe before the movie. It had rained all day that day and the ground was soaked and flooded in some areas. My family and I were walking down the ramp to the restaurant and I didn't see the huge puddle. I slipped and fell into the water in front of everyone and put a huge strain on my back. I started crying (half of embaressment and half of my aching back). Everyone asked if I was okay and it was nice and all but it just drew more attention and I got an icepack for my hands and back. For days my back was awful and to make it even worse my new white WDW sweatshirt was soaked and dirty and when we got to the movie we had to sit in the only seats left in the middle of the row and when I had to go to the bathroom I was hunched over moving passed a bunch of people engrossed in the movie.:eek::lookaroun:hammer:I felt horrible and was so embaressed all night. Thank goodness I was in WDW and got over it quickly:lol:.

cococola44

Friends with Eeyore time LOL

Well, I was in Pal's place in toon town in the hundred acre room as ...a friend of Eeyore and well, lol i lost my balance and fell backwards. I had a little girl about...4 years old and her 7 year old brother and a Character Greeter help me up....I wanted to laugh sooo hard. I was kicking my legs and flaring them all over the place...lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom