Most Embarrassing thing to Happen to you in WDW?

magicmaya

I can't think of anything.

Here's one.My friends that I met at animal kingdom lodge decided to go to the park for extra magic hours so we went on TTA and we got stuck in the space mountain part.One of our friends started to go on space mountain by herself (we bet her 5 bucks and she was scared of roller coasters)and she was hoing up the lift hill on her rocket and she was crying and everybody on TTA was laughing at her because she was crying but when she got of the ride she said she wanted to ride it again with us so we went in the tunnel and she cursed 23 times while in the tunnel.

Not that bad but I couldn't think of anything

Hrudey3032

I can't think of anything.

Here's one.My friends that I met at animal kingdom lodge decided to go to the park for extra magic hours so we went on TTA and we got stuck in the space mountain part.One of our friends started to go on space mountain by herself (we bet her 5 bucks and she was scared of roller coasters)and she was hoing up the lift hill on her rocket and she was crying and everybody on TTA was laughing at her because she was crying but when she got of the ride she said she wanted to ride it again with us so we went in the tunnel and she cursed 23 times while in the tunnel.

Not that bad but I couldn't think of anything

Yea because you could obviously tell it was her while in there :rolleyes:

devjohnson

My Mom

my mom was sitting down by space mountain, and a bird takes a dump on her. it went down her shirt and she screamed loudly lol

magicmaya

Uh huh sure you did :rolleyes: and the story grows by each second.

BTW she knew you were there how?

we called her name and thats why everyone laughed.everyone knew we knew her.It's not that embarissing because I can't really think of anything but that time.It was weird that she was on space mountain right when we were on TTA at the same time

EDIT:Just because I'm a teen, doesn't mean I lie :(

Hrudey3032

we called her name and thats why everyone laughed.everyone knew we knew her.It's not that embarissing because I can't really think of anything but that time.It was weird that she was on space mountain right when we were on TTA at the same time

EDIT:Just because I'm a teen, doesn't mean I lie :(

I never said you were a teen so that had nothing to do with it but this story has shenanigans all over it.So now you are saying its weird she was on SM as you were on TTA at the same time.So you were sitting in the ride just calling her name and she just amazingly was there? mmmkay

magicmaya

I never said you were a teen so that had nothing to do with it but this story has shenanigans all over it.So now you are saying its weird she was on SM as you were on TTA at the same time.So you were sitting in the ride just calling her name and she just amazingly was there? mmmkay

we saw her in the rocket that's all.My point is everyone elsew other than my friends on TTA were laughing at us AND her

And That's my embarissing disney moment!

LoriMistress

Drama-Days_of_our_Lives.jpg

mousebymarriage

In April 2005 we were playing mini golf at the winter-summerland miniature golf couse. As we were nearing the end I was walking next to one of the "sand traps" which are edged with concrete and my foot slipped on the edge and as I started to fall I screamed really loud. Everyone in the area looked and saw me fall into the sand trap face first. O.k. everyone but my husband and kids, they didn't even notice I fell and kept walking to the next hole. The worst part was I couldn't get up because I tore the ligamets in my ankle. I was mortified and in horrendous pain. My husband finally noticed I wasn't behind him and came looking for me as a stranger was helping me up. When anyone asked about my ankle I just told them it was a "sports" injury!

dazzer68

3 years ago (last time at wdw) we got up early to see the rope drop at magic kingdom. got there early watched the trailn arriving and all the characters greeting you, we walked in to the magic kingdom, and i just blubbered like a baby, for stupid reason i couldnt help myself, and had to go to one side and get a grip!
i felt such a fool.emotions were high!
ps im 6 foot 4, 37 year old, male!

kerrie

ok i thought of something that happened to dh. Ok so last year around oct we went to the mk with family. we where watching dreams come true parade and it was about 90 out. we are sitting on the side and hubby is sitting next to a pole and a crack. now we didnt know it but people where dumping there soda out into the crack. when he stood up his but was wet. he couldnt believe people could not just dump it out after in a sick or something. so he goes" i give there kid my spot for better viewing and i dont get a thank you but i get swamp crack"
I laughed so hard i almost peed:ROFLOL:

gwhb75

I have two:

1) We were in the Chronicles of Narnia exhibit at DHS. They had just done the spiel about no flash photography, so I pushed the button to turn my flash off. I wanted to get a picture of the broken stone tablet, so I held my camera up high (I'm 6'4 to begin with) and pushed the picture button, and off went the flash. I got a lot of dirty looks.

2)On our very first day of our very first family vacation to Disney (Sept '08) and we had just checked in at Pop Century, then headed off to the bus lines. We saw a bus with it's back door open, so we (DW, DS, DD and myself) got on. Didn't realize the line-up was at the front of the bus and that they had just let someone with a scooter/wheelchair off, which is why the back door was open. Fortunately it was around 1 pm so the line was very short and everyone got a seat, but I felt really stupid (and got a few dirty looks again (understandably):hammer:

mickeymatt

I have two:

1) We were in the Chronicles of Narnia exhibit at DHS. They had just done the spiel about no flash photography, so I pushed the button to turn my flash off. I wanted to get a picture of the broken stone tablet, so I held my camera up high (I'm 6'4 to begin with) and pushed the picture button, and off went the flash. I got a lot of dirty looks.

2)On our very first day of our very first family vacation to Disney (Sept '08) and we had just checked in at Pop Century, then headed off to the bus lines. We saw a bus with it's back door open, so we (DW, DS, DD and myself) got on. Didn't realize the line-up was at the front of the bus and that they had just let someone with a scooter/wheelchair off, which is why the back door was open. Fortunately it was around 1 pm so the line was very short and everyone got a seat, but I felt really stupid (and got a few dirty looks again (understandably):hammer:

Now that is hilarious! I can just see you all just climbing in like everything is cool. :ROFLOL:

GoofyMom2

In April '08 we were eating at CP breakfast. I was trying to get a piece of sausage from the buffet and the tongs were really stiff/tight. I ended up flinging the sausage link behind the buffet.

Then at Park Fare dinner later in the week, I was getting some strawberry soup. I dropped my bowl directly into the strawberry soup pot and it fit exactly in, getting stuck. You should have seen the look on the CM face behind the buffet.

Just keep me away from buffets! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom