Most Embarrassing thing to Happen to you in WDW?

hrcollectibles

Friends with Eeyore time LOL

Well, I was in Pal's place in toon town in the hundred acre room as ...a friend of Eeyore and well, lol i lost my balance and fell backwards. I had a little girl about...4 years old and her 7 year old brother and a Character Greeter help me up....I wanted to laugh sooo hard. I was kicking my legs and flaring them all over the place...lol

How do you type if you have hands like EEyore :ROFLOL:

I have one moment.. Picture it.. EPCOT Center ...1985...
I had to go to the rest room...I get to the bath room and realize that in my excitement to get ready I have on 2 pairs of underroos.... Atleast they were both clean

1disneydood

I'm diabetic. Had a very low blood sugar "incident" by the pool at Pop. Paramedics were called to raise my bloodsugar because I was being difficult and refusing candy, soda, and anything from my family. When I came to I had a crowd of people gathered around me, as I was covered in sweat, white as a ghost and gradually stopping my fighting help and shouting. Even if they understood I was diabetic in bad shape, it was embarrassing. Also happened at Waffle House in Olando on another vacation, but that time I wasn't fighting help or shouting, thank goodness.

lumpydj

I was doing DiveQuest during dinner time and our very large group was having dinner (about 12 of them) at Coral Reef. My DD came up to the window and I tried to blow her a kiss (like they showed us). I did that fine, but stupid me got so excited that I did it, I forgot to put my regulator back in my mouth before I took a breath. Well, I "inhaled" a ton of water, then started coughing and panicing trying to get my regulator back in my mouth - before I realized I was only 15 feet down and could swim back up for air. :hammer: Needless to say, everyone in the restaurant got to witness that brillant display :brick: including our group. They still haven't let me live that one down...

magicmaya

I was doing DiveQuest during dinner time and our very large group was having dinner (about 12 of them) at Coral Reef. My DD came up to the window and I tried to blow her a kiss (like they showed us). I did that fine, but stupid me got so excited that I did it, I forgot to put my regulator back in my mouth before I took a breath. Well, I "inhaled" a ton of water, then started coughing and panicing trying to get my regulator back in my mouth - before I realized I was only 15 feet down and could swim back up for air. :hammer: Needless to say, everyone in the restaurant got to witness that brillant display :brick: including our group. They still haven't let me live that one down...

Poor you! At least you breathed in Disney water:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom