Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

LongtimeReader

Hopefully it's not the version we have out here at DCA. Fun the first couple of times but in no way a classic. Hoping you get something more like Tokyo.

Errr... Tokyo's ride is borderline terrible. It has some money in it, sure, but all the money in the world couldn't save a meaningless interactive element, poor vehicle design/capacity, and an utterly senseless "plot," all of which goes by so fast you can't even tell what you're looking at.

I'll take DCA's with a little more cash for better scenery and AA's. ANY day.

marathonear

Jim Hill just announced the construction of the Monsters Inc. Coaster to be open for the WDW 40th anniversary in the fall of 2011. Does he know what he is talking about, or is it just more rumor? Has anyone else heard anything today?

SeaCastle

That article is a few years old. He has good info, but reports things as more solid than they are. Construction would have to have started a while ago to be even remotely ready by 2011.

marathonear

Are you saying that Jim is just reposting a several year old article. Didn't look that way to me, it was posted today, have you been over there to read it?

Testtrack321

Are you saying that Jim is just reposting a several year old article. Didn't look that way to me, it was posted today, have you been over there to read it?

I don't even see it on his site. I frankly don't care for JH anymore and the fact most of his stories are movie/TV based says a lot about his current contacts in WDI/TDA/TDO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom