Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

BrerFrog

I don't know if SS1 is larger enough to house it, but I would love to see this materialize as WDW's first indoor suspended coaster!

As I said, remember that WDI doesn't limit itself to building the rides inside what guests assume to be the show building. An extra building could always be constructed behind the sound stage and hidden from guests' view. See Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and many others. :)

EpcotFanForever

Or they could mean a truss like this...
rupture.jpg

redkoala245

Hey everyone!! :) I found interesting news!!! I'm not sure if this has been discussed.
According to Screamscape, it looks like the Monsters Inc. Ride for DHS will come in 2014!
This is what they said:
"Good news for the Studios… and the on again / off again Monsters Inc. ride project is said to be back ‘ON’ again, looking to open up around 2014 this time. Don’t look for Disney to make any kind of announcement however until we get closer to November 2012… when Monsters Inc. 2 is going to hit theaters."

DisneyParksFan1

Hey everyone!! :) I found interesting news!!! I'm not sure if this has been discussed.
According to Screamscape, it looks like the Monsters Inc. Ride for DHS will come in 2014!
This is what they said:
"Good news for the Studios… and the on again / off again Monsters Inc. ride project is said to be back ‘ON’ again, looking to open up around 2014 this time. Don’t look for Disney to make any kind of announcement however until we get closer to November 2012… when Monsters Inc. 2 is going to hit theaters."

I just saw that on Twitter.

Testtrack321

Screamscape has an ok record with the whole industry, and even worse with Disney. Nothing has changed since what I've last heard and others have: Imagineering is in the building, there are markers and plans, nothing 100% done... yet.

Space Mountain

Got a chance to look inside the area with the sliding entrance doors. It's all offices now, so if there was any chance of construction now, we can lay those rumors to rest.

Stevek

This is what they said:

Hopefully it's not the version we have out here at DCA. Fun the first couple of times but in no way a classic. Hoping you get something more like Tokyo.

IWant2GoNow

Hopefully it's not the version we have out here at DCA. Fun the first couple of times but in no way a classic. Hoping you get something more like Tokyo.

Rumor is a family coaster of some sort. I just hope it incorporates some new tech or something not seen before.

I don't understand why they want another Monsters Inc attraction! I'd much rather see The Incredibles or Up get an attraction on Pixer Place! I mean a Peter Pan type dark ride with Up would be great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom