Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

csm

But now it has to be a "franchise" to get an attraction. Cars (Carsland) is getting a sequel as is Toy Story (TSMM) which is proof Iger views them as franchises. Plus it is Pixar.
:lookaroun

And Finding Nemo, which has a thousand attractions per theme park? Is that a "franchise" ?

jt04

And Finding Nemo, which has a thousand attractions per theme park? Is that a "franchise" ?

Eisner projects.

Although I strongly suspect Iger does view Nemo as a franchise and I think it is only a matter of time before a new Nemo movie is announced. I have heard a rumor to this effect before.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
'Monsters' seems to have legs :lookaroun. Not sure why exactly as I thought it was one of Pixars weakest offerings but most people seem to love the movie. I'd have rather had a Ratatouille coaster.

I liked it much more than the Incredibles, which I really dislike, but not sure why. :shrug:

A ratatouille water ride themed to sewers. They have the stinky water already and thanks to the virus plenty of non 100 acre wood pooh.

jt04

See, this I really don't get. I don't think that movie lends itself to a roller coaster in the slightest.

I do. The chase scene in the restaurant early in the movie would work, especially if different food smells were added.

Now I know everybody is waiting for the "door scene" from MI on the new coaster but I just don't see how they do that in reality. I think if they try people are bound to be disappointed. Unless as I speculated the coaster has an extremely long segment that runs behind TSMM and back that is a long run filled with doors the cars pass through, I just can't see how they make it happen. Just my 2 pence.

SirGoofy

Ratatouille is by far my least favorite Pixar movie. IMO it's not funny in the slightest, and I really had no connection with the characters.

The Incredibles is the most underused property the Disney has. Superheroes are HUGE right now, and they are really missing an opportunity to capitalize on it.

imagineer boy

The Incredibles is the most underused property the Disney has. Superheroes are HUGE right now, and they are really missing an opportunity to capitalize on it.

I agree completely! Its my second favourite Pixar movie (first being Wall-E) and I am truly shocked Disney is not capitalizing on it or considering a sequal. I'm dying for a sequal!

Of course, the only thing Disney does want to capitalize on these days are just Jonas brothers, Hanna Montana, High School Musical, and Stitch. :rolleyes:

Sassagoula-Rvr

Ratatouille was not one of my favorite movies...however I thought Monsters was a Classic. As was Cars, Nemo was alright but my favorite pixar movies are as follows:
1. Toy Story
2. Cars
3. Monsters
4. The short films they always include with the movie.

wickedsoccer22

Eisner projects.

Although I strongly suspect Iger does view Nemo as a franchise and I think it is only a matter of time before a new Nemo movie is announced. I have heard a rumor to this effect before.

A new Nemo movie? :| If people have doubts about a story-line for a second Monsters Inc. movie.. I'd like to hear what they say if they heard they're would be a Nemo 2.

Captain Chaos

I agree completely! Its my second favourite Pixar movie (first being Wall-E) and I am truly shocked Disney is not capitalizing on it or considering a sequal. I'm dying for a sequal!

Of course, the only thing Disney does want to capitalize on these days are just Jonas brothers, Hanna Montana, High School Musical, and Stitch. :rolleyes:

There are plans for an Incredibles sequel... Not sure how fast one may come out, but, there will be one... Sad thing is, by then, they may be irrelevant...

1. I love how we always get off topic!:lol:
  2. Did anyone hear about Toy Story coming out in 3-D! Well I did and cannot wait for it to come out in 3-D and Toy Story is my second favorite pixar movie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom