Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

MerlinTheGoat

Now, who the hell do I believe. :(
Well for the moment at least you can disregard comments saying any of those are 100% NOT happening. It would seem all of those options are at least under consideration. Cars and Monsters have fairly decent chances of happening, at least at this moment in time. Ratatouille I don't know how far along in consideration it is for WDW, other sources have said it's a rumor.

Obviously there's ALWAYS the chance that nothing will end up happening and once again Disney will decide to cheap out on us (or otherwise value engineer this stuff to hell and back). Things change very quickly in the company. Even announced projects don't necessarily end up happening.

jdmdisney99

I hope one day say 10-20 years from now DHS is filled with great attractions with a full on Lucasfilm expansion (Indy ride and another SW ride plus kickass merch), Pixar expansion (move Pizza Planet and replicate it from TS1, unique rides) and Muppets expansion (a ride and restaurant).
What if 10 years from now, we'll be laughing about how DHS is now the best theme park in the world?!?! :eek: #amazing

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Now, who the hell do I believe? :(

I believe PhotoDave219 was just expressing an opinion based on past disappointment. As another long time member of this message board, I too remember claims that the Laugh Floor coaster was greenlit in 2008. None of us have any reason to disbelieve M.rudolf, but we all have reason to be cynical with respect to the progress of WDW as a whole.

doctornick

Thanks Martin.
Crush's is a great mix of dark ride and thrill. If the plans for MI are anything like that, I'm happy.

Obviously different mechanism, but RSR is another great example of a mix of dark ride and thrill. I think that such a setup works out great for Disney and their fanbase.

doctornick

I for one really like TLF. As an interactive attraction, it works very well and it's a real audience-pleaser. I hope it stays in WDW, although I agree with others here that it really doesn't belong in Tomorrowland.

Agreed totally. Love Laugh Floor, just wish it were in a different location and in a Monstropolis themed subland in DHS would seem to be ideal given the options.

Turtle

The Monsters Inc Door Vault Coaster should be like RSR in the sense that it is half dark ride / half thrill except that it is obviously a different ride vehicle.

IWant2GoNow

RSR
MI coaster
Rat clone
Flo's. diner
Merry Christmas, this is the latest as of 3pm today posted as soon as I could due to travel

I know it's only been a week since you posted this, but have you come across any follow-up info that you're able to post?

I like the additions you posted, just curious as to the scope of this project. Full blown RSR (rockwork, etc.) or something different? Full rat clone or could this one be trackless to slightly compete with Antarctica at SW?

Not trying to pry, I know you supply us with what you can as soon as you can. I, as much as many others here, appreciate it greatly.

Cody5242

I know it's only been a week since you posted this, but have you come across any follow-up info that you're able to post?

I like the additions you posted, just curious as to the scope of this project. Full blown RSR (rockwork, etc.) or something different? Full rat clone or could this one be trackless to slightly compete with Antarctica at SW?

Not trying to pry, I know you supply us with what you can as soon as you can. I, as much as many others here, appreciate it greatly.
I think the rat ride going into Paris is trackless

SJN1279

Any chance for the once rumored indoor Jedi Academy 2.0 complete with families going to Dagoboh and being trained by an animatronic Yoda?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom