Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

RunnerEd

Indeed it is. Estimated $150 million. Can't see that PLUS RSR PLUS M:I.

With that kind of coin, me either. The more I think about it, a fully cloned RSR and the Monster's Inc coaster along with 3 (or more) C/D type attractions loosely but cohesively themed to Pixar Place representing a full body of their work may be just what is needed at DHS as opposed to a full Carsland clone. A real Pizza Planet quick serve and a Rat table serve along with a couple of gift shops and you've got a prime area to enjoy.

djlaosc

Meanwhile......Transformers. Gringotts Bank Coaster. Hogwarts Express. Jurassic Park Jungle Jeep.

Before you know it it'll be 2016.

Has it been confirmed that it/one of the attractions will be a Jeep Ride? Will it be the same one that was going to be built with the land originally?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm looking forward to whatever they build!

Is it looking more likely that it will be 2 Jurassic Park attractions that will be built?
My educated guess says yes. A while back I was told both JP and Lorax were a go but now it seems more like a phased build.

djlaosc

My educated guess says yes. A while back I was told both JP and Lorax were a go but now it seems more like a phased build.

Hopefully, if they are focusing on Jurassic Park for 2015/2016, then maybe they will keep their plans and focus on Seuss Landing for 2017/2018/2019?

Then, hopefully they will look at something new for Toon Lagoon, or look at something new like LOTR later on! (along with the new waterpark and a possible third park).

It's really exciting to watch what Universal is doing this decade!

IWant2GoNow

I think the rat ride going into Paris is trackless

Ahh, nice. Hope they have fun with that. :)

Sorry for the late reply, I was actually confused because I was thinking you meant the France Pavilion at Epcot.

Ugh... Thank the alien race who created us that it's Friday. Haha.

BryceM

I think it should be Jurassic Park then The Lost Continent. A new attraction for Seuss Landing would be great, but that land is pretty complete to me. The Lost Continent is now a lost cause. The land is beautiful, but there isn't much to do, especially if you aren't in to shows. It needs a few more rides. Then after that, Toon Lagoon.

The future of The Lost Continent is really putting me on the edge of my seat. I love The Lost Continent and I surely don't want to lose it.

Anyways, back to that Monsters Inc. coaster.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Indeed it is. Estimated $150 million. Can't see that PLUS RSR PLUS M:I.

Man, TDO could spend the money on Pixar Place in DHS and I really think it fixes DHS and provides a solid response to HP. I'm not saying it would be better but the idea of RSR, M:I, Rat and Pizza Planet as well as the existing TSM... that could be really really nice if they actually did it.

Disclaimer: this is just my dream idea.

cheezbat

Man, TDO could spend the money on Pixar Place in DHS and I really think it fixes DHS and provides a solid response to HP. I'm not saying it would be better but the idea of RSR, M:I, Rat and Pizza Planet as well as the existing TSM... that could be really really nice if they actually did it.

Disclaimer: this is just my dream idea.

While I like the ride ideas, if this is all DHS would be getting...I think they'd need to rename the park to Disney's Pixar Studios. All Pixar additions, nothing else? Not a good idea in my opinion.

Bring in more Star Wars or Indy. More Muppets. More original concepts.
Not all Pixar.

If they did it all Pixar, might as well move every other Pixar attraction to Studios while they're at it too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom