Monsters Inc coaster greenlit and Spain coming to world showcase?!?

raven

It's simple. Opinions are only valid from long time users with thousands of posts. Opinions from all others are farce.

A long time user with thousands of post can't stand to have a new person come in and present a differing opinion. They are vulnerable and sensitive to because they are only interested in one-upping someone with their knowledge/experience of Disney World. They live in a world of exaggerated self-importance and this causes insecurity.

Presenting a different opinion is always welcome. But calling us sensitive and vulnerable with knowledge of "Disney World" is not the case. We are wise to the forums here meaning we've pretty much seen and heard everything already. We know how to tell a rumor from the truth simply by experience.

A lot of things being brought up by newer members have been talked about endlessly in the past which is the reason for most of the posts. It's nothing to get upset or defensive about.

Number of posts mean nothing though. Simply because someone desides to post several times in a year doesn't mean they are any wiser than the rest.

aladdin2007

Spain, meh. I'd rather see Ireland added to the World Showcase. Yeah, it's supposed to be sort of included with Great Britian, but come on, Ireland has a distinct character from GB. Think of thatched cottages and Irish pubs, Celtic music and banshees and leprechauns. Could be cool.

Ireland would be a huge draw!! I think Disney is missing out on that one! And the Ireland Tourist Board is quite a large company they could be one of the sponsers. Oh well.

njDizFan

My vote would definately be India. The worlds largest democracy and in 20 years the most populous. Great food, architecture, and 1000's of years of culture.

I for one would rather have another county with another restaurant and movie then adding an e-tic anywhere.

oommggitskait

My vote would definately be India. The worlds largest democracy and in 20 years the most populous. Great food, architecture, and 1000's of years of culture.

I for one would rather have another county with another restaurant and movie then adding an e-tic anywhere.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring up India. What a fantastic idea! Very different from another European country. Love Europe, just would like to see something a little different.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Only thing with India is how the food would be accepted by guests. Cobra lager would be a good edition for Showcase drinkers.

Jungle Book meet n greet and a call centre themed attraction

MiklCraw4d

India would be wonderful, as would one of the major South American nations. It's foolish for EPCOT to overlook Russia, as well. I wouldn't complain about Spain, though. Just build something!

Grizzly Hall 71

What about an Austrailia pavilion and put an emv there through the rugged wilderness. Or should that go to AK?

Really South America has no type of representation.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
What about an Austrailia pavilion and put an emv there through the rugged wilderness. Or should that go to MK?

Really South America has no type of representation.

Australia would be a good fit for AK....

Brazil, or any Amazon River nation for that matter, would be interesting.

Grizzly Hall 71

Australia would be a good fit for AK....

Brazil, or any Amazon River nation for that matter, would be interesting.
Brazil is cool but what would be the main structure. That's the thing. Each country needs a main structure. Greece has the Acropolis and that would be cool.

Chile could have the Andes i guess.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Brazil is cool but what would be the main structure. That's the thing. Each country needs a main structure. Greece has the Acropolis and that would be cool.

Chile could have the Andes i guess.

Macchu Picchu?

A Mayan temple?

Neoclassical structures, or even 15th and 16th-century Portuguese architecture could all work for Brazil

Grizzly Hall 71

Macchu Picchu?

A Mayan temple?

Neoclassical structures, or even 15th and 16th-century Portuguese architecture could all work for Brazil

Mexico has this though right? Well Aztec but they were pretty similar. I was thinking Macchu Picchu but that would be pretty hard to pull off. Unless they use forced perspective.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Mexico has this though right? Well Aztec but they were pretty similar. I was thinking Macchu Picchu but that would be pretty hard to pull off. Unless they use forced perspective.

There are certain architectural differences between the two that could be exploited. Certainly, the use of older Portuguese architecture could provide aspects not seen in the WS before. But then so could more modern Brazilian designs....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Machu Picchu is in Peru; Mayan ruins are in Mexico and Central America. So, no.

Brazil has plenty of landmarks to go around though.

I mentioned Peru as a Amazon River nation...

And I always get the Mayans and Incans confused.....:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom