News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

celluloid

I would believe Animation Courtyard possible if not for current methodology and the concept art. That area of Monstropolis in co cept seems like something they would be fine changing tje remaining city streets to with paint and minor touches.
Then Sci fi diner sadly, can get a monstropolis retheme.

ToTBellHop

I would believe Animation Courtyard possible if not for current methodology and the concept art. That area of Monstropolis in co cept seems like something they would be fine changing tje remaining city streets to with paint and minor touches.
Then Sci fi diner sadly, can get a monstropolis retheme.
I really can’t see them replacing two TSRs with MI restaurants nor can I see them removing one. So, I’d expect Melrose’s to become the MI TSR since they have no problem selling out Sci Fi.

ToTBellHop

which still surprises me... Sci Fi must only sell out because of the cars and the atmosphere... the menu there is bad
Exactly, so why change it. That would be like taking an extremely popular ride and spending $75 million to change out its AAs (plus beignets!) only to end up with the same level of popularity and they’d never do that.

Sneaky

Define “set in stone” because I believe “MI replaces MV” is etched in granite but I suppose they could always throw out the granite if things go nuclear. I don’t think we’ve reached that level, though. It’s a very niche group of fans who are angry.
I don’t think it is for certian that MI is going in MV, and that there is a very real possibility it goes in AC, not just some “if it goes nuclear”.

mattpeto

Talked to Scott Gustin yesterday as we recorded another episode for my podcast. The new episode will go live likely Saturday morning.

But he did mention something that I haven't heard yet. He did hear that somebody in the know was kicking around ideas rerouting the entrance for Muppets and they would have to build back behind it. I'm paraphrasing here, but maybe it's something they are wrestling with.

But Scott admitted they don't know how "Disney" can do it, if there is even space to do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom