News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

hopemax

Maybe if Josh Gad refuses to show up for Frozen sequel recordings? Disney would obviously just recast the voice, figuring it didn’t hurt Inside Out 2. But we’d see if it worked the same.

Except as we’ve found out, actors are always desperate for enough work to keep their medical insurance. So the obvious answer is we need Universal Healthcare so creatives can refuse work on principles like protesting creative destruction. ;) 😁

The Chatbox Ghost

Maybe if Josh Gad refuses to show up for Frozen sequel recordings? Disney would obviously just recast the voice, figuring it didn’t hurt Inside Out 2. But we’d see if it worked the same.

Except as we’ve found out, actors are always desperate for enough work to keep their medical insurance. So the obvious answer is we need Universal Healthcare so creatives can refuse work on principles like protesting creative destruction. ;) 😁
1723674204453.png

The Chatbox Ghost

I am assuming SciFi is safe?
You know, assuming they don't expand into the parking lots, I wonder if you could retheme the Sci-Fi to "Gonzo's Sci-Fi Drive In" or something and turn that side of Grand Avenue into a part of a "Muppets Studios" land. Turn the Tap House into "Rowlf's" and theme it like the piano bar from the Muppet Movie or his bar from the 2015 show, refurb the gift shop and fountain, maybe add a flat ride? If you expand into the parking lot you can add more, like the Great Muppet Movie Ride. Also, I think it's time to turn Mama Melrose's into something Muppet-themed.
1723674404943.png

Sneaky

You know, assuming they don't expand into the parking lots, I wonder if you could retheme the Sci-Fi to "Gonzo's Sci-Fi Drive In" or something and turn that side of Grand Avenue into a part of a "Muppets Studios" land. Turn the Tap House into "Rowlf's" and theme it like the piano bar from the Muppet Movie or his bar from the 2015 show, refurb the gift shop and fountain, maybe add a flat ride? If you expand into the parking lot you can add more, like the Great Muppet Movie Ride. Also, I think it's time to turn Mama Melrose's into something Muppet-themed.
View attachment 809411
My pitch:
Studio one store: flat ride and green space
Mama Melrose: electric mayhem hard luck cafe or sweedish chef resturaunt
Baseline tap house: rowlfs/hapiness hotel
Christmas shop: new muppet store themed to a joke shop run by fozzie
Sci-fi dine in: maybe change the clips to classic muppet show bits?

CoasterCowboy67

Any indication they would repurpose the Muppets theater and make a Monsters show of it? A relocated Laugh Floor — which has nothing to do with Tomorrowland anyway? In the concept art, it does still look like a brick building is to the right of the HQ building. Harryhausen could go where PizzeRizzo is. Would love for the land to be more than just one attraction if it’s to be a proper land

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom