News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

JohnD

The options all seem to indicate replacement:

Animation makes the most sense based on proximity…and knocks out two shows with pesky actors

Muppets is old and they can’t juice demand with it…so that makes sense in Igernonics

The one to watch out for is canning rockinroller coaster (old and will require more overhead as time goes on) and the cars building next to it…I don’t think they’d try it…but you never know?

What I’d love is if they took out star tours and the stunt show. Need to go…but not likely at all.
We really don't know about Muppets but I think Muppets Courtyard makes the most sense with the coaster being in the back of the area, taking up a portion of the parking lot behind it. They can still retheme Pizzerizo and the gift shop. Muppets really wouldn't be in the way. Being "Hollywood Studios", unless in the SW or TS areas, IPs can get away with being intermingled. Just look at Indy > Star Tours > Muppets, for example.

ToTBellHop

This will likely end up going in muppets area and muppets will move to HOP to ease the backlash.
That’s my feeling at present, too. It’s an easy time to transition HoP but sometimes Disney misses easy conversion windows (see RnRC) so we will see how quickly they can get things approved. Lots of bureaucracy. But HoP has to close in 3 months anyway…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom