News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Soluna16

Good bye Muppets Courtyard
1723426230808.jpeg
1723426239284.jpeg
1723426247203.jpeg

Mr. Sullivan

Just saw someone on DisTwitter try and claim that this land is a bad idea because, according to them, “the franchise isn’t popular anymore.”

As someone who has been the Monsters fan their whole life, I can confidently say it’s more popular now that it was when MU was about to come out. It goes viral constantly, it’s beloved among millinneals and gen z (and even alpha is embracing it). It has been reported on (along with Villains Land) by sources that don’t even usually mention Disney Parks and gotten hundreds of thousands of likes in the process.

Not popular anymore…please. This is what I mean when I say that those who have chosen to join that side of Disney Parks fandom that only stays to say they hate everything is really out of touch with the reality of what people will and won’t be excited for in these parks.

doctornick

Could they eventually retheme RnRC to Incredibles? I don't want them to, but the work they did on the coaster doesn't preclude them from switching the theme...

Well, people are definitely hinting that there is something else coming to DHS and that it could be related to Incredibles. Changing RNR to an Incredibles theme seems reasonably plausible especially as they've already given that IP the roller coaster treatment before.

ednamodedarling

But like … by keeping marvel in the parks aren’t they promoting, selling & essentially giving money to a Disney owned property? Doesn’t really make sense in the long term to keep them there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom