News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

2600loop

You mean because they’re too young? Or that the only ones who still have fondness for the Muppets are us old Gen X’ers who are starting to avoid intense roller coasters?
Good point about us old timers but I was thinking about all the little kids who like the muppets but would miss out if the theater was closed

J4546

Maybe they'll build a fully fleshed out land replacing star tours and Muppets land completely with 1 massive new monsters land? Prob animation courtyard though

sedati

There is a portion where it does look like we go through a door and back which could make for a great gag and a jarring change of scenery... "Welcome to they Himalayas!" or something similar.

1723441712887.png

J4546

It almost looks like a mack powered hanging coaster. Either way looks like a great addition to any park as a suspended mellow coaster sounds great

tomast

There is a portion where it does look like we go through a door and back which could make for a great gag and a jarring change of scenery... "Welcome to they Himalayas!" or something similar.

View attachment 808529
So you are hanging on a door and that door goes though a powered door that teleports you, the door, and the machine holding your door to the Himalayas and back yo the power plant??

I mean that's cool but does not make any sense.

And this ride makes me wander 2 things.

Is it going to have a separate loading and unloading station??

And I don't get the idea of been lift at the loading station, moreover if the train comes from the lower layer.

I mean in monster inc the doors comes from an upper rail. And when the doors reach the powering station they descend and get docked, after the monsters are done using it the doors then are undocked from the stations and lift again to the upper rail.

If the car gets from a lower rail and then when you are loaded it goes to an upper rail it has nothing to do with the door movement in movies so why bothering with the lifting anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom