News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

MK, Epcot, and DAK have non ip attractions. DCA has none.
All of the non-IP attractions were opened before the modern mindset of “everything has to be something people already know.” Hell, with how they’re treating MK, I wouldn’t be shocked if their non-IP stuff is overlayed in the future. The Bears got it lucky.

Centauri Space Station

Grizzly peak?
Ok my mistake they also have some flat rides i forgot.

All of the non-IP attractions were opened before the modern mindset of “everything has to be something people already know.” Hell, with how they’re treating MK, I wouldn’t be shocked if their non-IP stuff is overlayed in the future. The Bears got it lucky.
Never said any different. Nothing added since 2006 has been ip free besides replacement

CoasterCowboy67

I hate the exterior and what it does for the skyline and placement for the rest of the park. “Classic Hollywood” is a near perfect theme that everyone seems to love - I don’t get it.

The pre-show is done well - I like that part.

The actual ride is just moving up and down to music while aging actors shout things haha.
Agree 100%. The exterior of the ride is hideous, and the ride story itself is equally bad. Such a brute force insertion of IP to a drop ride and very visible / tall building that looks like anything we see or experience in the Guardians movies. All just made up to “make it work”

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member

Rewatched Martin's tribute to MV3D and now I'm conflicted on this whole thing. On one hand I want Monsters to get the most space possible and not shoehorned into AC, but I don't want to lose Muppets, it's just so cute

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom