News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

CJR

Odd timing, but I doubt extended evening hours would be tied to Muppets potential closure.

I don't imagine they'll close it this year so, if anything, the demand would go up for Muppets, not down, if it were closing some time next year.

Thus, it's simply because the demand is low during the event since they could keep it on the schedule until it's closed, otherwise.

Disstevefan1

Odd timing, but I doubt extended evening hours would be tied to Muppets potential closure.

I don't imagine they'll close it this year so, if anything, the demand would go up for Muppets, not down, if it were closing some time next year.

Thus, it's simply because the demand is low during the event since they could keep it on the schedule until it's closed, otherwise.
Was the destruction of Muppets confirmed?

CJR

Was the destruction of Muppets confirmed?

No, I was saying IF it were to be decided on, it wouldn't be tied to EEH since there's still some time before a closure would happen. If they were to announce a closure, I believe it would be in more demand, not less and it'd make less sense to remove a ride from the list when demand for it is increasing.

In this case, it'd be like doubling sales from two to four, but my point is that it isn't tied together.

Disstevefan1

I know all the smart, sophisticated, educated park experts can fill paragraphs as to why its the right thing for TWDC to do, but for the regular person it, does not make sense and an attraction is being taken away.

So they will hold off announcing it as long as possible.

Maybe they will announce it a week before they close it.

Folks right now should really plan for the worst and make it a point to visit it for the last time.

The Leader of the Club

Maybe they will announce it a week before they close it.
I don’t think this regime will do that after the last regime lost so much goodwill from fans for not giving them a chance to say goodbye to GMR and UOE. I think we’ll at least get a couple months for any beloved attraction. We got it for Splash, Dinosaur, and ROA. I can’t imagine MuppetVision will be any different.

Disstevefan1

I don’t think this regime will do that after the last regime lost so much goodwill from fans for not giving them a chance to say goodbye to GMR and UOE. I think we’ll at least get a couple months for any beloved attraction. We got it for Splash, Dinosaur, and ROA. I can’t imagine MuppetVision will be any different.
Agreed, they have lost goodwill and will lose more goodwill for what they are doing in MK and with the Muppets.

Lets hope they announce it early

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom