News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

LSLS

Here's the thing. I don't watch a ton of Muppets. BUT, they feel like such a great fit for the parks. It's almost like IP doesn't matter for them to me as far as me being a die hard fan, it's just fun. I don't watch the movies really (outside of Haunted Mansion), and never really watched the shows a lot. But I know the characters, and I enjoy the Muppetvision show.

celluloid

Here's the thing. I don't watch a ton of Muppets. BUT, they feel like such a great fit for the parks. It's almost like IP doesn't matter for them to me as far as me being a die hard fan, it's just fun. I don't watch the movies really (outside of Haunted Mansion), and never really watched the shows a lot. But I know the characters, and I enjoy the Muppetvision show.

This is because as you said, they fit the goal of the emotions the park is evoking. They belong there.

They are a blend of in the movies/property and still a touch about making them. It was a beautiful design to send up the novelty of 3D while having some features in it. The entire show satires the 3D novelty of being in your face while being in your face about it.

Stupido

And margaritas at the midnight buffet!

Let a Muppets Treasure Island attraction replace pirates since Disneyland's is way superior anyway. Blind Pew would make an incredible queue animatronic heckling and looking for Billy Bones.

Disstevefan1

I think it might be friday
Not a good sign. As everyone knows, announcements made late on a Friday is intended to bury the news.

If they do this, they know it’s not what the guests want, and we know they are doing it because they care more about saving costs than their paying guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom