News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Disstevefan1

I don’t have a good feeling about this anymore.
DestroyMuppet3D.jpg

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Guess its possible they may replace Muppets with an updated Laugh Floor. If so I hope that they use Muppets to reskin Rockin Rollercoaster.

Quietmouse

I think the question is whether or not muppets are definitively gone from Disney ip catalogue they use at Disney parks.

The 3d show is fine, but ultimately I think anyone who are muppet fans wish there was a dark ride or better yet a live action muppet show.

Ultimately I will be sad to see it gone for various reasons, but at the same time it very much feels like the muppets are on an island at this point.

SoFloMagic

This either goes one of two ways. Announce Monsters going into AC on Friday at the start of the 70th anniversary, garnering goodwill amongst fans knowing they’re safe.

OR, the extremely tone deaf route of announcing their replacement at the kickoff of their 70th celebration
I don't think they care about the date. Not sure many fans know or care.

As much as I love the muppets, even their modern movies are about how not many people care about them anymore.

But I'm hoping AC too.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Disney hears your pleas... Muppets is still lost for Monsters Inc in DHS, but we get Muppets... in MK... "Muppets Haunted Mansion!... ROA is saved... Cars is moved to DAK because... uh... one time Lightning McQueen went to Africa? Yeah, that will do... Zombie Tom Sawyer island as the new entrance to Villians Land...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom