Monorail Pics.....

jcldtrek

Is it just me or is the gold monorail one of the least used trains. Every vacation i always see the monorails except gold. the pink and blue and black with red stripe and lime are always used , just seems gold is the one i rarely see running

peachykeen

Is it just me or is the gold monorail one of the least used trains. Every vacation i always see the monorails except gold. the pink and blue and black with red stripe and lime are always used , just seems gold is the one i rarely see running

I assume you mean Coral, as Pink is no longer in use. Each Monorail is used roughly equally, although obviously if one is in for a refurbishment, it will be gone for a couple of months.

Uponastar

monorail.jpg

KAE2008

Thank you. I took it a few years ago, and it's one of my favorites.
Christmas at Disney is awesome! I hope you have a great time! :xmas:

It really is a great photo. Wish I would have thought of it.:rolleyes:
Did you actually wait for Red to show up?:)
I just got back last week and have to agree, Xmas is wonderful at WDW!

SunBeam:
SunBeam2Small.jpg

Uponastar

It really is a great photo. Wish I would have thought of it.:rolleyes:
Did you actually wait for Red to show up?:)
I just got back last week and have to agree, Xmas is wonderful at WDW!

SunBeam:
SunBeam2Small.jpg

Thank you.
I did wait for red to show up! I was all proud of myself, with my little point-and-shoot, setting up the shot and waiting. :D

nace888

Okay guys, I need an idea for my next drawing... Keep in mind these are my 'CARSified' Monorails, although I just see them as cartoons. If you supply an idea, let me know if you want dialogue or not!! I plan to do quite a few Christmas ones before the season is done..... So, if you have any Christmas ideas, lemme know!!!

heartodisney

picture.php

Caught this as we came over from WL on boat to Magic Kingdom Dec. 2nd, we were going to ride over to the Poly for b-fast at Kona, but had to take a boat...this had all systems down for awhile!

KAE2008

Wow, sorry everyone. I didn't realize how much Photobucket stinks! :brick: :mad:
My apologies.
Does anyone know if the free Flickr account has any bandwidth limits?
Let's see if this this works...

SunBeam by Mainyard, on Flickr

nace888

The driver is in there, just hard to see. You can see their arm to the right of the console though. And since both headlights are on, you can tell it was coming at the camera.

I see the Pilot's arm now, after looking closer. I originally thought it was part of the console... :hammer:

And after looking, I'm guessing it's Orange?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom