Monorail Pics.....

DSCF3144.jpg

I'm gonna miss seeing this!

Kamikaze

I liked it, but it stayed just a tad too long...

Like I always say, I have yet to have been to WDW, but I see this as a new and eye-appealing concept.

So, you've never been there, but you think the Tronorail was there too long?

You seriously need to relax on your monorail obsession. You're setting yourself up for a major disappointment when you finally get to ride one.

nace888

When I ride one, I won't care if it stinks or not, it will be a memory I will love to keep, and as for me thinking the TRONorail stayed too long, it pretty much stayed out past the date the DVD came out... That to me is just a bit too long...

Anywho!!

Here are my 2 newest drawings!!

picture.php

picture.php

I did these within the past few days.

montyz81

Yes, this is in fact true... There are only 10 sheds for the 12 trains... On a normal night, the trains take turns in the sheds, leaving 2 at a couple of stations, but no 2 trains stay out overnight twice in a row...

Since there are 11-12 trains, they will park 4 in the Contemporary, leaving 8 in the sheds... this is because of what was posted, being the fact that if there is a very bad storm, the trains are slightly spread in a sense...

The overall idea is that if the storm affects anything near Shop, there are 4 perfectly good trains on a good set of beams, in example, if a power outage happens at Shop, the Contemporary will (I believe) still recieve power on the beams, and have 4 trains available.

It's in essence, the same thing they are using the new spur for, holding a train and tractor should something happen, and have the vehicles needed for the moment...

I get all this. I guess I was curious why on a normal night (no storms or anything) why they wouldn't just park one on each track inside the Contemporary so as to not risk a nose to nose collision. Not really important, I just figured they would want to reduce the risk of a train accidentally being moved forward into the other one.

nace888

I love them so much I built a display case for my collection (Sorry to those of you who saw this and replied to my post about this a few weeks ago)
picture.php

I dunno if I ever said this, but I love this!! Y'know, you made this, you could always build your own track rather than buy them!! Then they could go ANYWHERE you wanted really... Just noticed, why do you have 2 blues???

peachykeen

I dunno if I ever said this, but I love this!! Y'know, you made this, you could always build your own track rather than buy them!! Then they could go ANYWHERE you wanted really... Just noticed, why do you have 2 blues???

I am pretty sure the top is Teal and the bottom is Blue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom