Monorail Pics.....

s8film40

Dispatch used to be 'gone' all the time. Its one of the things that contributed to the accident.

That's not true at all. During normal operation the dispatch was never "gone" everything they did was by radio so they're location was completely irrelevant.

nace888

That's not true at all. During normal operation the dispatch was never "gone" everything they did was by radio so they're location was completely irrelevant.

Isn't dispatch though required to stay at the board to see where all the trains were??

s8film40

XD True, true, but like I said, there was a link posted a few pages back, bird wouldn't move for nothing, XD

The only reason that occurred is because the train was going slow as it was about to enter the station. Most of the time the birds wait till the last minute to fly off if drivers approached birds without assuming they were going to move the monorails would not be able to operate at all as they would always be stopped for birds.

C&D

IMG_2242.jpg

Communicore

I love this thread.....I realized that the Monorail is one of my favorite 'rides' at WDW....keep 'em coming!!

Yeah the monorails are so cool. Even when I was a CM at MK I would drive to work early and park at Poly or Contemporary so I can ride the monorail, enter MK through the CM entrance and then walk all the way to Fantasyland and use the PVH tunnel entrance.

nace888

You're welcome guys!

I personally think though, that seeing Teal and Peach together will be nice... It'll be a memory thing... At least I guess it would...

What are your thoughts everyone?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom