Monorail Pics.....

montyz81

I dunno if I ever said this, but I love this!! Y'know, you made this, you could always build your own track rather than buy them!! Then they could go ANYWHERE you wanted really... Just noticed, why do you have 2 blues???

1 Blue, 1 Teal!

I do need to replace blue though, it has many issues. Gold in that collection has been reworked to work similar to model railrods. It is speed controlled through a power pack. I have made a special set of track that has metal pickups on the side and that is wired to a pack which is wired to the wall. It no longer uses batteries. It also can go in reverse just as quickly.

nace888

1 Blue, 1 Teal!

I do need to replace blue though, it has many issues. Gold in that collection has been reworked to work similar to model railrods. It is speed controlled through a power pack. I have made a special set of track that has metal pickups on the side and that is wired to a pack which is wired to the wall. It no longer uses batteries. It also can go in reverse just as quickly.

NICE!!! I was hoping someone would make it electric controlable!!! I didn't realize it was a Teal and a Blue... Teal has no Deltas, :p

jato4x4

My best monorail pic Ive taken, maybe even the best photograph Ive ever taken.
unedited:
DSCN1255.jpg

edited:
094.jpg

nace888

NICE!!! I was hoping someone would make it electric controlable!!! I didn't realize it was a Teal and a Blue... Teal has no Deltas, :p

Now looking and focusing, I now notice the 2 different colors, hahaha. Your gold looks Brown though... Did they do that on purpose??

nace888

Say Monty, have you considered making your own tracks?? Layout wise? You could even build a Contemporary in scale to your trains...

jato4x4

Thanks for posting this! I missed some of the altered photos!! They looked so cool!

No problem, glad you liked it. Especially w/ the monorail remaining untouched, this is my best pic I've ever taken and messed w/ in photoshop. I had it as my avatar for a while but you couldn't really tell what it was.

nace888

Say Monty, have you considered making your own tracks?? Layout wise? You could even build a Contemporary in scale to your trains...

Say... If you made a Contemporary, wouldn't it be about 6 square feet rectangular, roughly a foot tall?? In scale to the toys?

Tom

Beta Return
Any new pictures of Peach? (I know this will invite people to put a picture of a peach up here, please don't)

"Peach" is still "White" right now. It's making test runs up and down the backstage spur, but still needs it's flexible connectors and a peach stripe down the side. The only pics are the few posted a few weeks ago while it was in the garage.

I could have snapped a few good shots of the whole train outside the garage on Tuesday when I took the Backstage Magic tour, but I don't like being banned from WDW forever. Next time I take the tour, I'll have a spy cam. :lookaroun

nace888

"Peach" is still "White" right now. It's making test runs up and down the backstage spur, but still needs it's flexible connectors and a peach stripe down the side. The only pics are the few posted a few weeks ago while it was in the garage.

I could have snapped a few good shots of the whole train outside the garage on Tuesday when I took the Backstage Magic tour, but I don't like being banned from WDW forever. Next time I take the tour, I'll have a spy cam. :lookaroun

Would they really ban you because you took pictures of the new train?? I mean, it's going to have a stripe on it within the next few weeks, I'm sure... I would like to see the whole train in white, but that's just me...

s8film40

Would they really ban you because you took pictures of the new train?? I mean, it's going to have a stripe on it within the next few weeks, I'm sure... I would like to see the whole train in white, but that's just me...

Unless plans have changed I don't think it will have a stripe on it in the next few weeks. From what I had heard it would go through testing first on the spur then on the Express and Resort line and then would be painted in time for it to return to service in the middle of October.

Tom

Beta Return

Yes, it is FORBIDDEN to take photos backstage - especially if you're just a guest on a tour.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom